Friday, March 5, 2021

Recovery {new release}

 Happy Thursday book lovers!

Nicole Dykes has a brand new contemporary romance releasing TODAY! I had the chance to read Recovery a bit early, and it was good. My review will be in my weekly wrap up on Monday, but you can read my thoughts about it on Goodreads or Amazon if you want to know now. 

One thing to know, Recovery is a standalone, but it's also kind of a spin off or companion novel. The main characters from Clarity make a brief appearance, and the main characters from Redemption are included a bit more with in Mya and Jase's story. Do you need to read Clarity or Redemption to know what's going on? No, I don't think so, and I haven't read those books. So I think you'll be fine.

Wildfire Marketing asked if they could share a little teaser for the book, and naturally I said yes. Let me know if you read the book! I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

Happy Reading,
Laura




Release Date: March 4


Mya

My entire world has been rocked with a loss, and I need to escape.

With nothing left to lose, I leave behind the place I grew up and the memories haunting me there.

I trust no one. Then I meet him. And he won’t stay out of my way.

 

Jase

I trust few. I work hard and mind my own business.

But when a friend of a friend needs help, unfortunately, I can’t seem to do that.

On the outside, she seems utterly broken. But I see that fire in her flickering under the surface.

She’s been through hell, but I’m insanely desperate to bring her back.


I know plenty about recovery, after all.



Grab Your Copy Here:








Meet Nicole Dykes

Nicole Dykes is a wife and professional assistant/mom to two gorgeous girls. 
Currently residing in Kansas, she’s a lover of coffee, Kansas City Chiefs, and all things romance. 
She currently has over 20 published books with her Monroe and Adamson series being the most popular. 
She enjoys cranking up the angst level, making her readers cry, and turning those tears into the coffee the fuels her writing.

Connect with Nicole Dykes


Hosted By: