Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Natasha Madison Announcement!!!


As you know, I am OBSESSED with all the hockey romance series that Natasha Madison has created. Okay fine, not just the series, but the characters as well.

With the current series, Only One, about to come to an end, I was wishing for news of a spin off. Well, imagine my surprise when I scrolled through Facebook, and came across an announcement from Natasha Madison in the Natasha Madison's Maniacs group!

Natasha is getting started on Made For Me!




She has said that this is a spin off of the Only One series, and as of right this moment, that's all I know. No clue who our main characters are. No clue if we are staying with the Dallas Oilers. All I know is that the ROUGH release date is December 27, 2022.

So go add Made For Me to your Want To Read shelf on Goodreads, and join me as I eagerly anticipate this new spin off!