Thursday, March 30, 2023

I NEED to read these books in April!


It's my birthday month!! That means I should read ALL the books I can to celebrate. Right? I mean it sound good. Maybe I should gift myself some books too. Hmm...the possibilities.

My anticipated reads list for April is HUGE. There are 15 books currently on it. I'm waiting to hear about one or two more. In a shocking turn of events only 5 of them are sports romance! For me that's surprising since most months sports romance tops the list. 

All of these books have made my list for various reasons. Some are series continuations, others are authors I've read previously and am excited to pick up their new series, and then there is even a new to me author that I'm ready to check out. Speaking of those series, there are THREE that the previous books ended with cliffhangers, so naturally I NEED to read them to see what happens next.

What is on your anticipated reads list for this month? Any books that you feel you absolutely MUST READ?

Happy Reading,
Laura

Note: I have read a few of these already as I received advanced copies of them for review. I'm keeping them on my list though for others to get excited about. (and believe me, I'm still excited!)



Guarding Georgia by Anna Brooks

Series: Small Town Saviors
Tropes: Small Town, Enemies to Lovers, Forbidden, Second Chance, Unrequited



Over My Brother's Dead Body, Chase Andrews by Piper Rayne

Series: Kingsmen Football Stars
Tropes: Sports Romance, Brother's Best Friend, Secret Romance, Grumpy/Sunshine, Neighbors to Lovers


Captive of the Night by K Loraine & Meg Anne

Series: The Mate Games: Pestilence
Tropes: Paranormal Romance, Why Choose



Made For Us by Natasha Madison

Series: Made For
Tropes: Sports Romance, Surprise Pregnancy, Single Dad


Make You Mine by JH Croix

Series: Fireweed Harbor
Tropes: Small Town, Second Chance, Brother's Best Friend, Billionaire, Surprise Pregnancy, Slow Burn, Hate to Love



Ravishing Reign by Aleatha Romig

Series: Royal Reflections
Tropes: Royal Romance, Suspense



Playboy Playmaker by Maren Moore

Series: Totally Pucked
Tropes: Sports Romance, Age Gap, Forbidden, Secret Romance



The Edge of Forgiveness by Kristin Turnage

Series: The Edge
Tropes: Small Town, Enemies to Lovers, Forced Proximity, Found Family, Second Chance-ish



Hardball by Lisa Suzanne

Series: Vegas Heat-The Expansion Team
Tropes: Sports Romance, Age Gap, Forbidden, Workplace, Secret Romance



Beautiful Lies by Paula Dombrowiak

Series: n/a
Tropes: Reverse Age Gap, Forbidden, Single Mom, Rockstar



Vow of Revenge by P Rayne

Series: The Mafia Academy
Tropes: Mafia, Arranged Marriage, Close Proximity, Enemies to Lovers, College Romance


Saving the Single Dad by Ashley Munoz

Series: Mount Macon
Tropes: Single Dad, Small Town, Nanny, Age Gap, Close Proximity


Wounded Things by Samantha Lovelock

Series: Folkestone Sins
Tropes: Bully Romance, New Adult, Suspense,




Break The Girl by Rachel Jonas & Nikki Thorne

Series: Savage Kings of Bradwyn U
Tropes: College Romance, Sports Romance, Dark Romance


Unleashed Syn by Xavier Neal

Series: Synful Syndicate
Tropes: Mafia, Dark Romance,




Please note:

I participate in the Amazon Affiliates program.

Purchases made through links above allow me to earn a small commission.

Thank you!