Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Books on my Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is on Friday. 

I'll be halfway through another decade.

Since my birthday is rapidly approaching, I've been receiving the question of "what do you want for your birthday?"

My usual response is "nothing". That's only because I don't like having to come up with things on the fly. Plus when I tell them I want books they typically shake their heads at me. Hey I like what I like, and unless you're willing to shell out the big bucks for tickets to the Taylor Swift concert, books is my answer.

So what books do I want for my birthday? Oh I have a full Amazon list, but these are at the top of my list.


Sterling Falls series by S Massery: Special Editions

Look at these gorgeous covers for Thief, Fighter, Queen, and Rebel! I read this series as an ARC, and I want it on my shelf.


Camelot Misfits MC by Xavier Neal


This is another series that I read in ARC form. I fell so hard for King and Imani. I need their trilogy on my shelf! If Xavier Neal had a discreet, or special edition, cover for this I'd gravitate toward that, but the originals are fine.

All the Special Editions that Natasha Madison has out. I know this is greedy, but the love I have for these stories, and now these new covers is just one I cannot explain.

Hollywood Royalty series


Only One series


Something So series

This Is series


Southern Series




Then my DREAM item on my wishlist is for the original covers to the Salacious Players Club series from Sara Cate.

Praise and Eyes on Me currently have new covers (and I'm not a fan), but the original model covers for all 5 books are PERFECTION. Give Me More, Mercy, and Highest Bidder are still in their original form, but I know new covers are coming. 😭

So there you have it. These are the books that I'm telling people I want this year. Will I receive them? Probably not, but a woman can dream. Also, I'll gladly accept any other book on my wishlist, or paperbacks of the arcs I've read. 

What do you have on your wishlist?

Laura


Please note:

I participate in the Amazon Affiliates program.

Purchases made through links above allow me to earn a small commission.

Thank you!