Thursday, February 25, 2021

Make It Sweet {a review}

 



I just finished Make It Sweet by Kristen Callihan, and I'm in love with Luc, Emma, Mamie, Sal, and Brommy. I also really want to visit the Rosemont, and stay there for a while. Especially if Luc is in the kitchen.

Why yes, I did pretty much pick this book because of the hockey player aspect. That being said though, it was so much more. So raw at times. Then there was the sarcasm and innuendo that had me staying put. Not to mention the heat between Emma and Luc.
Make It Sweet gave me everything I wanted. I felt like I was fully present for the story, and could feel the emotions.
I want more of these characters, and the Rosemont.
Oh and is there something going on between Anton and Sal? Because I'm feeling like there is. Although maybe I'm reading into things that aren't truly there.