Tuesday, March 30, 2021

April Releases I'm Excited About


 

Another chapter of 2021 has just about been completed. Can you believe it? I know I'm a bit in denial about the fact we are about to start April. My youngest turns 5 in April, my oldest turns 14, and of course I turn a year older as well. Then there's the fact that in just a little over two months my kids will be on summer vacation! Weren't we just starting the school year? Egads. 

Anyway, here are the romance books I'm anticipating for April.


April 1

Waiting Game by Lisa Suzanne


This is the fourth installment of the Vegas Aces series. We pick up in Hawaii, and find out what happens next.


April 6

Southern Heart by Natasha Madison


If you know me at all, you know my love for the writings of Natasha Madison. I have loved the first four books in her Southern series, and I may have been a little giddy when she announced the series was continuing.


My Almost Ex by Piper Rayne


I think I've spoken of my Bailey family obsession, and well now I have segued into the Greene Family. The second, full length, book in this series is getting ready to release, and this one features the amnesia trope! If you read My Beautiful Neighbor then chances are you read a snippet of the story.


April 8

I Pucking Love You by Pippa Grant


All I am going to say is HOCKEY ROM COM! I need to know nothing else.


April 12

Caged by Elise Faber


Oooh lookie here, it's another hockey romance! This is book 11 in the Gold Hockey series, and I'm hesitant on this one. Yes, I am anticipating the book, as I do love the series, but I'm also nervous. You see, the last book wasn't my favorite and it was because it was introducing new characters and there was very little interaction with the original crew. So I don't know what to expect. Ahhh!


April 13

Every Time I Fall by Lexi Ryan


When I read the teaser for Every Time I Fall, I was instantly hooked. I mean it features so many tropes that I love! Best friends sibling, small town, friends to lovers. What's not to love. Plus it is featuring a plus size heroine. So I mean, how can I not?


April 15

End Game by Lisa Suzanne


I don't want this book to come out, but I need this book to come out! End Game is the final installment of the Vegas Aces series featuring Luke and Ellie. In this book, we find out how it all ends. WHAT HAPPENS WITH EVERYONE? Will secrets be revealed? I need to know!


April 21

The Faker by Gina Azzi


Yeah, I know, it's another hockey romance. The Faker is the third book in the Boston Hawks series, and I'm hooked.  I know nothing of the premise, except that I think it is a fake marriage. Torsten wants to stay in the US, but if he doesn't get re-signed by the Hawks, that would be out the window. Inquiring minds need to know how this plays out.


What books are you looking forward to being released in April? As per usual, I haven't looked outside the romance genre, but I'm sure there are some excellent books about to be released.

Happy Reading,