Monday, August 9, 2021

Sacrifice {a review}


SACRIFICE is the second book in the Savage Falls Sinners MC series by Caitlyn Dare and is a continuation from the ending of Savage.   

Typically this is where I would recap the book, but I can't do it. The chance of spoilers is just too great. What I can tell you is that things are heating up. The threat to Sadie and the club is increasing. Now the Sinners need to do what they can to take care of Sadie, and the club. They need to protect what is theirs.

If you read my review of Savage, then you'll know that this series was my introduction to the reverse harem trope, and I am liking it. RH isn't my absolute favorite, but it's not horrible either. I have yet to decide if I'll read another, I guess it will all depend on the story. Back to Sacrifice...The suspense definitely kicked in during this book, and I was on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what was going to happen next. What really grabbed my attention though was Dane's storyline. That intrigued me, and I began speculating what would happen. I will say that what I assumed, was correct. So yay me! I'm curious what is going to happen next. How is this story going to wrap up? Will Sadie eventually make a choice between the guys, or is she going to keep the reverse harem thing going? Oh, and if you're looking for a steamy story, the Savage Falls Sinners definitely fits the bill. Oh the steam. 

If you are a fan of MC romances, or RH romances, then give this series a try. If you have a Kindle Unlimited (KU) subscription, you can read it for free. Should you decide to read The Savage Falls Sinners series, come back and let me know what you think! I'd love to discuss it with you.

Thank you for reading my thoughts,
Laura 




Rhett Savage, Dane Stray, and Wesley Noble.
I shouldn’t want them.
But I do—𝘒𝘭𝘭 of them.
They each give me something I need.
Challenge.
Love.
Comfort.
And every second we’re together, I find myself falling deeper…hoping that they can put aside their differences and find a way to make this work. I need them now more than ever.

Because somebody wants to hurt me.
The club.
And I can’t help but think that there’s more to the threat than we know.
That maybe I’m not the only target.
But no matter what happens, I’m Sadie Ray Dalton, the Sinners club princess…And I’m determined to get what I want. 

𝑆𝐴𝐢𝑅𝐼𝐹𝐼𝐢𝐸 𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 π‘™π‘’π‘›π‘”π‘‘β„Ž π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘’π‘›π‘’π‘šπ‘–π‘’π‘ -π‘‘π‘œ-π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ /𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑦 π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’. π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž π‘€β„Žπ‘¦ π‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘ π‘’ π‘›π‘œπ‘£π‘’π‘™, π‘šπ‘’π‘Žπ‘›π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘–π‘› π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘  π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘› π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘‘. 𝐼𝑑 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘‘π‘€π‘œ 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘šπ‘’π‘ π‘‘ 𝑏𝑒 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Žπ‘“π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑆𝐴𝑉𝐴𝐺𝐸.


Sacrifice is now available!
One click on Amazon or read for FREE in KU!
Add to your Goodreads TBR!

Start the series with SAVAGE!
Preorder Sacred, book 3, TODAY! 

Meet

Two angsty romance lovers writing dark heroes and the feisty girls who bring them to their knees.

   

Author Links




Thank you to Caitlyn Dare, and Candi Kane PR, for providing me with an advanced copy of Sacrifice.