Friday, December 3, 2021

14 Books I WANT to read in December

Yesterday I shared the books I NEED to read in December. Today I want to share the books I WANT to read in December. Yes, there is a difference.

These books that I want to read were all purchased at various times in 2021, and they were anticipated reads at the time of purchase. Yet my review calendar has been so over booked that these books were pushed to the side. (and yes, a not so jam packed review calendar is on my goals list for 2022.)

So what books do I want to read before the end of 2021?


Reel by Kennedy Ryan


With you Forever by Chloe Liese

When Sparks Fly by Helena Hunting


Perfect Strangers by JT Geissinger


The Naked Fisherman by Lisa E Jewel


The Lost Fisherman by Lisa E Jewel


Dear Ava by Ilsa Madden-Mills


Texas Orchids by Samantha Christy


Crashed by Elise Faber


Cycled by Elise Faber

A Gold Christmas


Private by Xavier Neal


Public by Xavier Neal


Personal by Xavier Neal


Can I read all of these? I don't know. Between the two lists, that would be 28 books. But, some of these are chunky books, and will require time.

So we'll just have to wait and see what I accomplished when I post my December wrap up. (or when I post reviews for the books.)

What books do you want to read before the end of 2021? Have you read any of these books on my list?

Laura