Tuesday, February 1, 2022

February Anticipated Reads


It's February!

A new month is upon us, and a new month means NEW BOOKS!

This month there are eight books that I am eagerly anticipating. There had been a couple more, but they were pushed back by the authors. Which I completely understand. They'll just continue to be on my anticipated release radar.

So what books am I excited for?

1. Caught by Elise Faber


This is the 15th book in the Gold Hockey series, and it's a must read. Get ready for this love at first sight story with two amazing characters who have been hurt by previous partners.


2. Ruin by Caitlyn Dare

This is River's story. If you read the Savage Falls Sinners series, then you'll recall River. She was the quiet one in the background hooking up with Jax. BRING IT ON!


3. Breach Point by April Canavan


This is the second book in the Birch County Fire series, and I'll pretty much read anything set in the Birch County world.


4. Saving Jen by Ellie Masters

I don't even know what to expect from this book! I've read all the others in the series, and so it's just natural to anticipate the next. I'm hoping it's as good as the others!


5. Up in Smoke by Kate Meader

A firefighter romance? Yes please! That's all I know. That's all I need to know right now. I love her hockey series, so bring on the firefighters.


6. The Edge of Redemption by Kristin Turnage



Do I even need to talk about this book? About this series? I'm obsessed. OBSESSED I'm telling you. Jace and AJ's story has the potential to be my favorite of the month.


7. Terms and Conditions by Lauren Asher


Loved the first book in the Dreamland Billionaires series, and have high expectations on this next installment.


8. Getting Gold by Xavier Neal


I haven't read the first book in this series yet (Saving Silver), but it is waiting on my kindle for me. I need to read that before I can read Getting Gold. But I do want to try out a little more PNR, so this will be a good gateway. What I do know is that I've heard amazing things about the first book, and the teasers for the second have my curiosity piqued.


What new releases are you looking forward to in February? There are a lot of books coming out, so I'm sure I've missed a few.

Laura