Friday, February 25, 2022

Pull by Sadie Rose {a review}


Pull is officially available! We can find out what happened between Olivia and Roman, and see how they FINALLY achieve their happily ever after. If you do not know, Pull is the second book in the Devereaux Duet and it should be read after Push. It's worth it, trust me.

Since this is the second half of the story, I can't really recap much. What we know is that at the end of Push, Roman was trying to reunite with Ollie. She wasn't open to any communication from him. Roman had one last option, and so he went for it. And that is where the story picks up. Just know that a person from Olivia's past makes an appearance, and that person is causing all the drama. It's a lot.

When I finished reading Push, I was wondering what happened to Olivia's ex. He had gone quiet, and in the back of my mind I knew that he would make an appearance! I just wasn't sure what it would lead to, or if it would bring drama. When it was revealed though. UGH. GRRR. ARGH.

Olivia and Roman continued to draw me in. Their whirlwind romance was once again put to the test. I appreciated how Cade, Roman, and Madison stepped in to work through it all. Olivia was a trooper as well, and she didn't want her people to get hurt (or waste resources).

The conclusion though was exactly what I had wanted. All the storylines were wrapped up, and I felt content with the story being finished. I can honestly say that there wasn't a part of this story that I didn't enjoy. I was all in with this duet, and did not want to put it down.

Highly recommend that you read the Devereaux duet! Especially if you like billionaire romances set in the workplace that have a forbidden aspect to them, as well as enjoying age gap romances. This duet has it all.

Thank you for taking time to read my thoughts. I hope that you'll pick up the Devereaux Duet, and be captivated by Roman and Olivia.

Laura

Cover Design: CT Cover Creations


Heartbroken after her breakup with billionaire Roman Devereaux, Olivia Monroe can’t move on while still working for his company- no matter how hard she tries. A new job could mean a fresh start but her past keeps coming back.

Roman knows he ruined his relationship with Olivia, but his success has never been from accepting setbacks. He’ll fight to get Olivia back- even if he has to sacrifice the armor that has always protected him.


Grab your copy on Amazon!
US | CA | UK | AU 

Free in KU

Add Pull to your Goodreads TBR!

Meet Sadie Rose


Sadie Rose is an American author who pens fantasy novellas and romance novels. 

When she isn't writing she enjoys spending her free time reading, watching television and traveling. 

She lives on the west coast with her husband, son and cat. 



Connect with Sadie Rose

Facebook | Instagram | Amazon Author Page





Hosted By:

Thank you to Sadie Rose, and Wildfire Marketing Solutions, for providing me with a review copy of Pull.