Tuesday, March 1, 2022

March Anticipated Reads


February is over, and it's time to take a look at the books I am anticipating for March. Now to be fair, I have already read a few of these. Ahh, the benefits of ARCs. 


1 - Only One Love by Natasha Madison


Only One Love is the SEVENTH book in the Only One series. This time it is Franny who is destined for her happily ever after with Wilson. Now if you're not familiar with the series, Franny is Matthew Grant's daughter. So you know Matthew is going to be OVER THE TOP. So is Cooper Grant. I can see it now. I cannot wait for this story, and to see how everything plays out. Bring it on.


3 - The Score Keeper by Gina Azzi


I'm so sad...The Score Keeper is the FINAL book in the Boston Hawks series. I'm not ready to say goodbye. This story though, it's about the owner of the team finding his happily ever after. Based on the blurb, it is going to be intense. My gut tells me it's going to be emotional as well. I'm ready, but I'm not.



4 - Vicious Desires by Victoria Ellis


I originally had this on my anticipated reads list for February, but then heard the author had to push back the release date slightly. So that just means that Miller's story is now anticipated for March. If you read Shattered Desires, then you know how that book ended, and how Vicious Desires was being set up. As I read the set up, I was angry with Miller. I wanted to smack the man upside the head, and tell him to get his shit together. UGH! So I cannot wait to see how he redeems himself, and also find out who his love interest is.

10 - Tight Spot by Lisa Suzanne


It's season 3 of the Vegas Aces!! Lisa Suzanne says that Ben Olson's story is going to be a roller coaster ride. I'm here for it. I loved Luke and Jack's seasons, and I have been curious about Ben for a bit now since he was first introduced. 

14 - Big Deck Energy by Kim Loraine


Hello hockey romance, and welcome Kim Loraine to this little sub-genre. I've read the teaser for Big Deck Energy (and I mistype that every.single.time.), and I cannot wait for this British hockey player. I'm intrigued.


15 - Love on the Lake by Helena Hunting


This is the second book in the Lakeside series, and I cannot wait for this one. The setup was teased a bit in the first book, but I didn't know if those characters were going to be book 2 or not, or if they would be future books. Well Teagan and Aaron are getting their story told NOW, and I am so ready. I was captivated by these two from the moment they were introduced. For me they actually overpowered the couple from the first book. So, yeah. 


15 - Breach Point by April Canavan
**UPDATE 3/19: This release has been pushed out due to life events for the author.  Hopefully it will be released in April, but there are no promises at this point.


This book was originally planned to be released in February, but the author had to push it because of events happening in her life. I am still excited for Breach Point, and I am ready to return to the Birch County Fire Department. Let's see what happens between Ryder and Phoenix!


15 - Twisted Debt by Xavier Neal


I know almost nothing about Xavier's story within this anthology. What I do know is this:
Once upon a time, she was asked to let down her hair. Little did this princess know, the arrangement she agreed to was going to be much more twisted than the original fairy tale...

17 - Nero DeLuca by Xavier Neal


That's right, Xavier is part of TWO anthologies this month. Nero DeLuca's story is part of Savage Bloodline which tells the DeLuca family stories. I know absolutely NOTHING about this anthology except that it's mafia romance.


17 - Reap by Caitlyn Dare


Reap is the second book in the Red Ridge Sinners series, and it is a continuation from Ruin. I need to know what happens next with River and her guys.

25 - Wounded Things by Samantha Lovelock
***Update 3/19: The author has pushed the release of this final addition to the Folkestone Sins series. It will come later in 2022.


I have been eagerly anticipating this book for a while now. Wounded Things is the conclusion to the Folkestone Sins series, and I need to know how this all wraps up! Amazon lists the release date as March 25, but I haven't heard any updates from the author lately. So I'm crossing my fingers that it still happens this month!

29 - Deking the Beauty by Crystal Perkins


This is the third book in the Metros Hockey series, and I cannot wait to find out what happens between Santo and Nita. I don't know much about the book, other than what the description tells me, but it doesn't matter. 1) it's a book by Crystal Perkins, and 2) it's hockey romance!


29 - Tutoring the Player by Rebecca Jenshak


This is a new series by Rebecca Jenshak, and we are returning to Valley University! 


31 - Worth Every Second by Jocelyne Soto


I loved the Flor de Muertos series by Jocelyne Soto! So when I heard about this upcoming release, I knew I had to read it. No it doesn't have anything to do with Flor de Muertos, but I do want to know about her other books. So this is a good place to start.


What books are you eagerly anticipating for March 2022? Any that I should take a look at?

Happy Reading,
Laura