Sunday, December 25, 2022

12 Days of Christmas Book Tag {day 1}



 

On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me: a partridge in a pear tree.

The partridge stood alone in the pear tree.

What was your favorite stand alone?

This is so difficult as I don't read a lot of stand alone books. I mean I guess the majority of the series I read could be considered stand alone books as the story doesn't carry over. Yet at the same time I consider it a series, and the books are just interconnected.

BUT...I flipped through my 2022 list of books read, and found a couple. Yes, I'm choosing them both. They are very different as one is contemporary fiction, and the other is a comic that covers the artist's real life experiences.

So my favorite stand alone books of 2022 are:

If This Gets Out
by Sophie Gonzales & Cale Dietrich


Everything is Ok
by Debbie Tung


Please note:

I participate in the Amazon Affiliates program.

Purchases made through links above allow me to earn a small commission.

Thank you!