Wednesday, December 28, 2022

12 Days of Christmas Book Tag {day 4}



 

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me: four calling birds.

Since series typically consist of 4 or more books,

What is your favorite series?

I'm struggling with this one. There were multiple series that I was obsessed with, so how do I narrow it down? Sigh.

I'm choosing two.

The Mate Games

by K. Loraine & Meg Anne
From Book 1:

I rejected my fated mate and didn’t regret it for a second. Until now.

Shipped off to Ravenscroft University, a graduate school for the supernatural elite, I have a lot to live up to. As the heir to America’s most powerful pack, my life up to now has been spent in a gilded cage. But not for the reason you might think.

I was locked away, not to be protected, but because I was born broken. A disappointment to them all. A wolf who couldn’t shift.

This is supposed to be my fresh start, but my past won’t leave me alone. Not when he’s here. The arrogant wolf shifter who ruined my life after I turned him down seven years ago. Now, I’m a pariah, followed by the rumors my rejected mate has spread, hated by my classmates, isolated again.

From everyone but them.

A vampire prince.

A forbidden priest.

A powerful demigod.

A bully wolf.


I’m playing a dangerous game, and the rules say I can’t be with them. Then again, rules are made to be broken.

And when every moment spent with them brings me closer to finding my wolf, how can I stay away?

Warning: This book is not for the faint of heart. It contains an obsessive stalker, a foul-mouthed, inked and pierced werewolf, a naughty professor with a fondness for watching, a god of mischief, and plenty of heat. If you don’t like your books spicy, your men broody, built, and more bad than good, this is not the series for you. But if you do...read on, and welcome to The Mate Games.


Sterling Falls

by S Massery
(also, I am obsessed with these alternate covers that S Massery has released! I WANT THEM!)
Photo via the author's Facebook page
From Book 1:

How many bad choices can a girl make? Because they keep stacking up…

New to Sterling Falls, I witness the three owners of a lavish, masquerade fight club kill someone–and then they catch me.

When I refuse to leave town as they demand, I find myself on the receiving end of their ruthlessness. I have no choice but to turn to a greater evil for a loan just to survive.

Except I keep catching the attention of the club owners. And with their attention comes unwanted feelings: Attraction. Desire. Loathing.

Jace is cold and cruel, and he makes me fall at his feet when I’m at my lowest. But he intrigues me as much as he terrifies me.

Wolfe sees through my mask. Son of a biker gang leader, and a monster in his own right, I can’t help but feel oddly protected when I’m around him.

Sweet and charming Apollo… behind closed doors, he’s wicked. Addictive.

But the secrets surrounding them are dangerous. When I accidentally unravel them, it puts all of us in jeopardy.

Sterling Falls is a full-length, mature college/new adult romance with dark themes. This is a reverse harem, #whychoose novel, meaning the main character has more than one love interest. These books must be read in order.




Please note:

I participate in the Amazon Affiliates program.

Purchases made through links above allow me to earn a small commission.

Thank you!