Friday, December 30, 2022

12 Days of Christmas Book Tag {day 6}



 

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me: six geese a laying.

Creation is a beautiful thing.

What is your favorite world/world-building?
Oh my word! There are two that stand out.

First is Ravenscroft University. It is a world that Meg Anne and Kim Loraine have created. It is where paranormals live, and I am just fascinated. I was introduced to this world in The Mate Games, and I am hooked.

The other world that I can fascinated by is Sterling Falls. This small corrupt town has different sides fighting for control, and there is everything that is happening between Kora, Jace, Apollo, and Wolfe. I absolutely loved this story that Sara Massery created, and I cannot wait to return for another story.

Please note:

I participate in the Amazon Affiliates program.

Purchases made through links above allow me to earn a small commission.

Thank you!