Wednesday, January 4, 2023

12 Days of Christmas Book Tag {day 11}



 

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me: eleven pipers piping.

Where would we be without music?

What is your favorite book that deals with music?
I have to mention two books as they go together. (It's technically a duet within a series.)

Introducing Maddox Masters!



Maddox is a member of the group Sons of Sin. We have heard the stories of the other group members throughout the previous four books. Shed My Skin and Breathe Again tell the story of Maddox, how he finds his happily ever after, and how he ultimately beings to heal. It is a beautiful duet that is filled with emotional moments, difficult conversations, addiction, mental health, and love.


Please note:

I participate in the Amazon Affiliates program.

Purchases made through links above allow me to earn a small commission.

Thank you!