Wednesday, March 8, 2023

My 12 Favorite Quotes from The Front Runner


It is no secret that I've recently discovered Elsie Silver's books. I decided to start with the Gold Rush Ranch series, and I am absolutely loving the relationships! The setting is pretty fabulous as well. Then there's those horses that just steal the scenes from time to time.

Since I just finished The Front Runner, and I had so many quotes (and character thoughts) highlighted on my kindle, I figured I'd share some of my favorites.

If you're curious about my favorite quotes, keep scrolling! Also if you've read The Front Runner, do you have any favorite quotes? I'd love to hear them.

I am eager to see what transpires between Nadia and Griffin in A False Start! My goal is to read that this coming week. Once that's read I will be able to move onto the Chestnut Springs series! The first two books are waiting on my kindle for me, so hopefully I love those stories (and characters) as much as Gold Rush Ranch. Chestnut Springs will also determine if Elsie Silver moves onto my auto-buy author list or not. My gut tells me that she will.

Happy Reading,
Laura




I want to know Mira Thorne in ways she can’t even imagine.




She’s an equation I’d love to solve.





"Listen to me, Mira. Your father looked at me like that, too. And guess what? The sex was sensational. It still is. A marriage is hard work, but great sex makes it easier."




"With you here charming everyone and then burning the place down to defend me… I feel like I could have it all. The career, the family—I could have someone like you. But that’s not real. This isn’t real. I can’t have that."




Stefan is so fucking misunderstood.





"You’re like a safe, and I think I’m close to figuring out the combination. So don’t worry, Mira. I’m going to get in there and learn all your secrets. I’ll keep them for you, too. Especially the one about me being exactly your type."






Please note:

I participate in the Amazon Affiliates program.

Purchases made through links above allow me to earn a small commission.

Thank you!