Friday, April 9, 2021

At Wits' End {a review}



Calling all fans of the enemies to lovers trope! You're going to want to read this book!

Hello friends,

Late last night I finished reading At Wits' End by Kenzie Reed. I went into this book only knowing what the teaser told me. So I didn't fully know what to expect.

Let me tell you, At Wits' End was a really good read. I found myself literally laughing out loud at various times through the book. I also found myself cheering for Donovan and Sienna. I desperately wanted their faux relationship to work out! Would these two eventually talk about what happened in the past, so they could work on their future? Then there was the situation with the development deal. Oooh, that was something I tell ya.

I suppose I should also mention how a reporter was out to sabotage Donovan, Sienna, and the development deal. Her nose was sniffing out a story, and she wasn't caring about any collateral damage that may occur. 

At Wits' End was a charming story. From beginning to end, I was all in. I could not put down the book, and just had to know how the story wrapped up. Would Donovan and Sienna get their HEA? What was going to happen with the land development deal? Would Sienna ever ask Donovan for help with her family's business? Would the feud between the Witlocke's and the Ribaldi's ever end?

I want more of this setting. I want more of these characters! I want to read more of Kenzie Reed's books! 


Thanks for reading,


Please keep scrolling to read the teaser for At Wits' End. There are also links to add the book to your Goodreads, as well as a link to purchase the book. (should you so choose) Oh and for those of you who subscribe to Kindle Unlimited, this book is included in your subscription!




Release Date: April 7

The contract says I have to get fake-married to a Witlocke. It didn't say which Witlocke.

Apparently, any stuck-up jerk whose last name begins with W and ends with E will do. Oops, was that my out loud voice?

So I sign on the dotted line and agree to marry vacant pretty-boy Jonathon Witlocke. Voila.

We'll unite our families, and I'll save my aunt's vineyard. Unfortunately, when Jonathon gets publicly busted doing the horizontal mambo with my maid of honor, that deal's off. Enter my nemesis, Jonathon's sinfully sexy tech mogul cousin Donovan.

We've been mortal enemies since third grade, but he's all too willing to take Jonathon's place at the altar, for reasons he refuses to share with me.

We just have to stay married until the end of the summer.

But a lot can happen in a summer.

A dropped towel can lead to unexpected consequences.

Snarky sparring can end in steamy kisssing.

Hidden truths can be revealed under an ancient oak tree. Hearts can melt. And someone can fall in love with the last man on earth who'd want 'forever'.

Wait, that wasn't in the contract.


Grab Your Copy Here!


Meet Kenzie Reed


Kenzie Reed lives in beautiful New England and is addicted to happily ever afters. 

She has a black belt in sarcasm and makes the worst puns ever—just ask her kids. She spends her days clearing dog fur from her keyboard and dreaming up snarky dialogue for sexy heroes. 


Her taste in books ranges from science fiction to thrillers to romantic comedy, and her bookcases have multiple personality disorder. 

She loves to hear from readers!

 



To learn up more about Kenzie Reed, visit: https://kenziereed.com and sign up for her newsletter, so you do not miss out on any news: https://kenziereed.com/newsletter/.



Hosted By:


Thank you to Wildfire Marketing Solutions and Kenzie Reed for an advanced copy of At Wits' End.
A positive review was not required. All thoughts/opinions about the book are my own.