Thursday, April 1, 2021

Waiting Game {a review}


Hello reader friends,

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the ground.

OH THIS BOOK SERIES! 

Lisa Suzanne is doing an amazing job at torturing me, and I'm loving it. I'm so freaking invested in Ellie and Luke's story, and I cannot wait to see how everything is wrapped up in End Game. There had better be some answers to the questions that are rolling around my head. Also, I think I want a story (okay fine, series) about Jack Dalton. Sorry, not sorry.

If you've been on this Vegas Aces journey with me, then you already know that this is a continual story. Each book has ended in a cliffhanger, and I haven't really been able to tell you anything about the story since Home Game. I mean if I were to, there would be spoilers, and we can't have that. 

The blurb for Waiting Game is included below, but friends, there was some big things that happened in Waiting Game. Michelle made an appearance. Jack made an appearance. Drama was all over the freaking place. And I want more. Now I will say that this book didn't end where I thought it was going to. I thought for sure when the big event happened, that that would be where it ended. I'm not complaining, not at all. I mean if I could stay in Ellie and Luke's world for a bit longer, I gladly would. How the book ended though, I can see why Lisa had us stick around for a few more minutes. 

Is it April 15 yet? 

Have you picked up the Vegas Aces series? I think you should!

Happy Reading,


Thank you to Lisa Suzanne, and Wildfire Marketing for an advanced readers copy of Waiting Game.
A positive review was not required, and you know me I'd be honest if I didn't like a book.




From Wildfire Marketing: ⬇️

 
Release Date: April 1

My wedding to Prince Charming is interrupted with accusations that it's a sham.

It is, but we both hold tight to the story that we're marrying for love. I don't have to fake it, but I'm not so sure about my husband.

As I play the waiting game for him to return home from training camp, I start to find my niche with the wives of his pro football teammates. But our marriage contract is only valid for one year.

If it's all just for show, why do I feel a little sad at the thought of losing this new club I'm part of... and why does my heart leap into my throat every time my husband takes the field?

WAITING GAME is the fourth book in the VEGAS ACES series. This series must be read in order.

Grab Your Copy Here!


Start the Series for 99¢ Here


Meet Lisa Suzanne


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. 

She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. 

When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  


Connect with Lisa Suzanne


Hosted By: