Friday, September 3, 2021

Sacred {a review}

 

If you've been following my journey through reading the Savage Falls Sinners MC series, then you already know that I am hooked on this story! Well, allow me to rephrase that. I am hooked on the Sinners MC storyline. The storyline between Sadie Ray and her guys is just a side story for me. It is the club business that keeps me coming back for more.

Since the Savage Falls Sinners MC series is a continuation, I have to be careful regarding my recap. Just know that in Sacred we pick up right where we left off in Sacrifice. Dane is missing. Sinners are injured or dead after that brawl. Sadie, Rhett, and Wes are worried about Dane. Plus there was that bombshell dropped about Dane's family. Sacred tells the story of what happens next. How Dane was found, what is going to happen next to locate Darren Creed, and how that big showdown is going to happen. There is also a little side story regarding Wes's mom, and how that relates to Ray. It's a lot. Then there's the relationship stuff between Sadie, Rhett, Dane, and Wes. Of course at the end of Sacred we are hit with another cliffhanger. So be prepared.

As you can see, I didn't say much about the book. I gave general info that you could pull from the teaser, and that's it. That's because saying too much more would result in spoilers, and we can't have that.

So my thoughts...I couldn't put the book down. From the first page to the last I was hooked. I loved the storyline regarding Dane and his history. All those things that he has forgotten are brought to light, and it's a lot. Then there was the storyline regarding Ray and Wes's mom, and that was eye opening. When it was time for the big showdown, I was intrigued. I had to know how it was going to play out, and what it would mean for the two clubs. I will say that Sacred seemed to have a lot more "bedroom" scenes with Sadie and the guys than the previous books. It was almost over kill for me, but it's just how the book was. When I got to the end of Sacred, I was not surprised to see the cliffhanger. Not one bit. That being said, everything that happened in that last chapter? WHAT? What is going on there? Was this all brought on by Wes's dad? Or is it Evan coming back to wreak havoc on the group? WHAT IS HAPPENING? Also, I'm curious about what is going to happen with Quinn and Crank, as well as River and Jax. Hopefully Caitlyn Dare will create books that focus on those characters. A reader can wish, right?

Is it time for Sever to be released yet? I need to know how this ends! UGH!

If you are a fan of dark romance, the enemies to lovers trope, bully romances, MC romances, and/or reverse harem romances, then go read this series. You'll need to start with Savage, but trust me it will be worth it. Plus, if you're a Kindle Unlimited subscriber you can read them for free with your membership!

Thank you for taking time to read my thoughts,
Laura



I knew there was more to the threat than we first thought…

I didn’t know that when the truth came out everything would change.

In the aftermath of Darren Creed ripping through the Sinners, the club is in chaos. And Dane will need us now more than ever as he comes to terms with the secrets of his childhood and the scars he bears.

Rhett, Wes, and I are determined to keep him grounded, determined not to lose him to the monsters that haunt his dreams.

Because some monsters are real.

And before we get our happy-ever-after, we’re all going to have to face the things we’re afraid of most.

SACRED is a full length dark enemies-to-lovers/bully romance. This is a why choose novel, meaning the main character has more than one love interest. It is book three in the series and must be read after SAVAGE and SACRIFICE.

  

Now Available on Amazon!
Add Sacred to your Goodreads TBR!

New to the Savage Falls Sinners MC Club?

Start with Savage!



Then read Sacrifice!


If you're loving the series, and want to know how it all ends, PREORDER SEVER and add it to your Goodreads TBR!


Did you know that you can read the entire series for FREE?
Just sign up for a Kindle Unlimited subscription!


Meet

Two angsty romance lovers writing dark heroes and the feisty girls who bring them to their knees.

   

Author Links




hosted by:

Thank you to Caitlyn Dare, and Candi Kane PR, for providing me with an advanced copy of Sacred.