Thursday, September 23, 2021

Timeout by Lisa Suzanne {a review}

 


I have been waiting for this day! After reading the first two books in the series, I was counting down to the release of TIMEOUT. TIMEOUT is the third book in the VEGAS ACES: THE QUARTERBACK series that is following the story between Jack Dalton, his fiancee Michelle, and his "assistant" Kate. Please know that this series must be read in order! So if you haven't read Traded yet, please do so.

I'm not even going to recap the book this time, because honestly the teaser (below) says everything you really need to know. Plus by not recapping I don't really need to worry about potential spoilers. Just know we are picking up where we left off, and the wedding is coming quickly.

I am obsessed with this series. I need to know what is going to happen with Jack and Michelle, Jack and Kate, as well as with Jack and the owner of the team (aka Michelle's dad). What is going to happen next? Is Michelle going to keep their son away from Jack? Would she really do such a thing? Can Kate keep Jack in line, and out of trouble? What is going on with Jack's business? Because it sounds like some sketchy shit is about to go down. These cliffhangers are torturing me! Yet at the same time, I am loving it, and find myself eagerly anticipating the next book. Damn you Lisa Suzanne!  Also, I can't believe there are only two books left in Jack's story! There had better be a third season to the Vegas Aces series. Please, please, pretty please!

I highly recommend you go read Timeout. Just make sure that you've read Traded and Tackled first, because that is very much necessary. Go read this series! Go, go now!

Thank you Lisa Suzanne for yet another fabulous book in the Vegas Aces world.

Laura
Release Date: September 23


As Jack’s wedding draws nearer, the cloud over him seems to darken as he goes through the motions. Instead of enjoying the bachelor party and rehearsal dinner, he needs a timeout from the woman he’s set to marry.

If he really walks down the aisle toward her, I can’t keep working with him. Not when I’m in love with him. My boss didn’t hire me to help this pro football quarterback make better decisions. He hired me to make sure Jack marries his daughter.

And as the day of the wedding dawns, my one job responsibility is one of the most morally conflicting things I’ve ever had to do.



Grab Your Copy Here!

Get started with the series here!

Add Timeout to your Goodreads TBR!


Meet Lisa Suzanne


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. 

She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. 

When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  


Connect with Lisa Suzanne


Hosted By:
Thank you to Lisa Suzanne, and Wildfire Marketing Solutions, for providing me with an advanced copy of Timeout.