Thursday, October 7, 2021

Turnover by Lisa Suzanne {a review}

 
Have you been reading Vegas Aces: the Quarterback? If not, you should be! Jack Dalton has turned out to be an amazing character. When I read the original Vegas Aces series that focused on Luke Dalton, I completely disliked Jack. Yet at the same time I knew that deep down he wasn't this guy. This was a front for deeper issues. Anyways, I highly recommend that you read both seasons of Vegas Aces.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you HAVE to read this series in order. So in order to read (and understand) Turnover, you need to have read the previous three books. They are quick reads though, so you could easily binge read them. If you wanted to. As in my Timeout review, I am not going to recap the story. The blurb does a decent enough job, and I am just too worried about spoilers.

What can I even say about Turnover other than it was fantastic? I have continued to fall for Jack and Kate. Michelle continues to confuse the heck out of me, and I wonder what her issue is. Same with Savannah. I don't want either of these women to have redemption arcs, but I need to know what the heck they are thinking! What is their end goal? Turnover picks up at Jack and Michelle's wedding. If you read Timeout then you know how that ended, and the cliffhanger that we were left with. I loved the road trip. Loved the scene at the Wynn. But that scene at the house? OH MY WORD. What? I need Touchdown like NOW. I need to know how the book ends. What happens next with Jack? With JJ? With Kate? With Michelle? Seriously WHAT HAPPENS?!?  Lisa Suzanne is trying to kill me with these cliffhangers! I'm sucked in, and she has me anticipating each book in the series. Kudos to her!

If you are a fan of football romances then you need to read Vegas Aces: The Quarterback. Just trust me on that. I cannot recommend this series enough. I feel like I need to scream it louder.

Thank you for stopping by to read my random thoughts on Turnover. I greatly appreciate it. If you read this series, please let me know. I'd love to discuss it.

Laura


I’m in love with a man who is marrying somebody else. At least that’s what was supposed to happen when I was kicked out of the wedding last night by the bride’s father.

I find myself without a job, without a home, and without the pro football quarterback I’ve fallen for. The only thing left to do is head back to my parents’ place in Kansas as I give up every dream I’ve dared to have since I left it.

I’m just not sure I’m ready for the turnover.

TURNOVER is the fourth book in the VEGAS ACES: THE QUARTERBACK series. This series must be read in order.

Grab Your Copy Here!

Add Turnover to your Goodreads TBR!

Get started with the series here!

Meet Lisa Suzanne


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. 

She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. 

When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  


Connect with Lisa Suzanne


Hosted By:
Thank you to Lisa Suzanne, and Wildfire Marketing Solutions, for providing me with an advanced copy of Turnover.