Thursday, November 18, 2021

SURPRISE BOOK RELEASE!!!

 You may recall that I recently read the Savage Falls Sinners MC series that Caitlyn Dare released. In my review for Sever, the final book of the series, I mentioned that I was anticipating the Red Ridge Sinners MC series. After all that series is supposed to be about River, so I was intrigued. I also said that I didn't know if Quinn had her story told yet, but something was definitely going on with Crank, and I NEEDED that story.


UM, THERE'S A BOOK!

Somehow I missed out on the knowledge that Quinn and Crank's story was part of the Brutal Boys Anthology that had been released.

BUT!!!!

**SURPRISE!!!**

Caitlyn Dare has a SURPRISE release and CRANK is NOW AVAILABLE in ebook!!
(paperback is coming soon)


CRANK is an age gap, opposites attract crossover story set in the Sinners MC world but it can be read as a standalone. If possessive, tattooed, motorcycle-riding alphaholes aren't your thing, you probably won't like this book!




My name is Quinn Renshaw, and my father is the VP of the Savage Falls Sinners MC.


But I refuse to be a club princess.

I want more from life. I want to graduate and go to college and spread my wings. I want a life beyond Savage Falls and club life.

Until him.

Killian Crankton, VP of the Red Ridge Reapers.

He looks at me and I feel things. Things I don’t want to feel. Dangerous, deadly things. Things that will end up with my heart in tatters.

Because I’m about to find out that Crank will do anything to get wants he wants.

Especially me.

Download CRANK today for only 99c for a short period of time. Grab this dark enemies to lovers crossover novella TODAY!


Meet

Two angsty romance lovers writing dark heroes and the feisty girls who bring them to their knees.

   

Author Links