Thursday, October 28, 2021

Sever by Caitlyn Dare {a review}

I have been anticipating this book release like you would not believe. Ever since finishing Sacred, I had to know what happened next with Dane, Rhett, Wes, and Sadie. Sever could not be released soon enough!

Well wait no longer. Sever by Caitlyn Dare is officially available!


That's right, the fourth and final installment of the Savage Falls Sinners Motorcycle Club series is out, and if you've read the previous books, you are probably eagerly anticipating this book! Friends, it was worth the wait.

Everything with the storyline was wrapped up nicely. We know how everything played out. From the big dramatic scene with a certain villainous character, to the rescue, to all the steamy moments in between, everything was fantastic. The MC storyline was a bit intense, and I loved every moment of it. While I KNEW I was going to get a HEA, I had my doubts once or twice. Then there was the RH storyline. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I wasn't reading for that part, but I still enjoyed it. And OH MY STEAM. DAMN. Sadie and her men had to work for that HEA, but it happened. And now those four can ride off into the sunset and live their lives.

So, all throughout the book I was wondering about River and Quinn. Would they end up with their guys? Or would someone else come along? Well...I can't really answer about Quinn yet, but there's a definite hookup happening. As for River...She has a series coming. YEP! And I am here for it. I'm thinking that too is going to be an RH. Don't care. I'm reading it. Plus I'm hoping to see more of Sadie and her guys as background characters.

I absolutely loved this series. Loved the characters. Loved the storyline. Loved the setting. It is quite steamy, so be prepared for that. The MC storyline is a wild ride, and I could not get enough. Highly recommend the Savage Falls Sinners MC series.

Thank you for taking time to read my thoughts,
Laura


Loving one guy is hard.

Loving three… well, it should be more than a girl like Sadie Ray Dalton can handle.

But Sadie knows where she belongs, and it’s right beside her guys.

Life in Savage Falls is finally calming down. Dane is preparing to step up and take over the Red Ridge Sinners, Rhett is accepting an unconventional life with his princess, and Wes is adapting to his new role within the club.

But another enemy is circling—one who’s closer than they realize.

One who won’t stop until the Sinners MC are on their knees.

Sadie and her guys all want their happily-ever-after, but they should know by now, nothing in life comes easy.

One last time, they’re going to have to fight for it.

And hope everyone makes it out alive.

This is a why choose novel, meaning the main character has more than one love interest. It is book four in the series and must be read after SAVAGE, SACRIFICE, and SACRED. It contains mature content that some readers may find distressing.



PREORDER SEVER, Book #4!!!
Add to your Goodreads TBR!


New to the Savage Falls Sinners MC Club?


Start with Savage!

Amazon | Goodreads | My Review
Available on Audible starting Dec 7!
Narrated by Kendall Taylor and Jeremy York 

Next read Sacrifice!


Then move on to Sacred!



Meet

Two angsty romance lovers writing dark heroes and the feisty girls who bring them to their knees.

   

Author Links



hosted by:
Thank you to Caitlyn Dare, and Candi Kane PR, for providing me with an advanced copy of Sever.