Saturday, November 6, 2021

Inevitable Ella by VH Nicolson {a review}

 

Inevitable Ella by VH Nicolson is NOW AVAILABLE! Trust me when I say you're going to fall for Ella and Fraser in this second chance romance. Now head over to Amazon, and download this book! 

Ella and Fraser had been high school sweethearts. They were making plans for the future, and part of that plan had Fraser going to America to play in the PGA. Then when the time came, Ella would relocate, and they would start their lives together. Those plans fell apart though once Fraser went to the states, and he started making gains on the golf circuit. You see he ended up marrying someone else, and that devastated Ella. Their plans went out the window. That is until years later when they see each other at a party. It is there that Fraser tells Ella a few things. She pushes it aside because he is a married man. Jump forward a bit, and Ella's sister just had triplets! Ella is there helping out when Fraser walks in the door. From that point on, Fraser is determined to win Ella back. First though, he needs to explain everything that happened since he signed with Nate (his agent). Will Ella listen? Can these two reconnect, and rebuild what they once had? What about the situation that Fraser has himself in? How can that be resolved?

I went into this story knowing it was a second chance romance. And that had me excited. I love that trope. I love seeing former couples come back together to get their long awaited HEA. When Fraser told Ella his story, and everything that had transpired since he left, my jaw hit the ground. I figured there as some drama for why he ended things with Ella and then suddenly married someone else. But what was revealed? NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS did I see that coming. Damn. Oh my word. Then watching as plans were made, plans were foiled, and then how things ultimately worked out in Fraser's way. It was all so dang good. Seeing Fraser and Ella get their HEA, and then witnessing Anna find her HEA as well? YES! Also, that setup for Eva's story? Um, I need that now. NOW!

Romance readers, I sincerely hope that you will give Inevitable Ella a read. It was such a good story that was intense at moments. It was one of those books that just draws you in, and suddenly hours have passed because you've just been so engrossed in the story.

Thank you for taking time to read my thoughts on Inevitable Ella. VH Nicolson was a new-to-me author, and I look forward to reading more from them.

Laura


Seven years ago my soulmate got married. 

To someone else.

Fraser Farmer broke me. Made me incapable of loving again.

Seven years later he’s back, whispering I love you. 

He’s gorgeous, magnetic, successful, an athlete at the peak of his game.  

But behind his picture perfect life and family, lies a precarious path of deceit and anguish and a vicious sports agent on the warpath to destroy him. 

He’s a prisoner in his own life. Held captive. 

He still belongs to someone else.

Can I help set him free? 

And can he be the one to uncage and heal my dying heart? 

I have two options. 

Fight alongside him, or have my heart broken again.

Do I even have a choice, or were we always inevitable?

------

Inevitable Ella is a standalone steamy second chance sports romance full of twists and turns. It features Ella, a feisty ice-blond bombshell dancer and Fraser, a sexy powerhouse pro golfer. It’s an intricate love story involving scandal and extortion. It’s a perfectly blended full-length romance filled with heat, emotion, and a Happy Ever After, with no cliffhanger. 

Inevitable Ella is Book 2 in The Triple Trouble Series. Each book can be read as a standalone, but have cross over characters.  


Grab Your Copy Here!

Add to your Goodreads TBR!


Meet VH Nicolson

VH Nicolson is an emerging author of contemporary romance and wrote her first book during lockdown, and is now completely smitten with writing love stories with happily ever afters. 

VH Nicolson was born and raised along the breathtaking coastline in North East Fife in Scotland. 


For more than two decades she’s worked throughout the UK and abroad within the creative marketing and design industry, as a branding strategist and stylist, editor of a magazine and sub-editor of a newspaper. 


Married to her high school crush, they have one son. 


She has a weakness for buying too many quirky sparkly jumpers, eating Belgium buns, and walking the endless beaches that surround her beautiful Scottish hometown she’s now moved back to.


Connect with VH Nicolson

Website | Facebook | Instagram | Amazon Author Page | Goodreads | TikTok


Hosted by

Thank you to VH Nicolson, and Wildfire Marketing Solutions, for providing me with an advanced copy of Inevitable Ella.