Friday, November 5, 2021

Say what now Kim Loraine?

 


Are you in the Loraine Lovers group on Facebook? If so then you've probably heard the news!

If you're not in that group, but have enjoyed the books focused around the Rykers, Wildes, and Langstons, then listen up!

Chances are you've been waiting on Maverick Wilde's story, and maybe you read the teaser for it at the end of An Irresistible Chance (like I did), well there's a little change headed our way.

Wild Proposition is getting a title change and will be introducing a whole new series. The new title of the book is The Baby Proposition.

Here is what Kim Loraine has to say:
He's still the same cowboy we love, and this is set on Wilde Horse Ranch, but things are a-changing, and this was too good of an opportunity to NOT give you a new world with swoony heroes and smart, sassy heroines to fall for.
Also, can we take a minute to appreciate this cover?
The book is updating on all platforms and if you preordered, you don't have to do anything!

 

Photographer: Michelle Lancaster
Cover design: T.E. Black Designs

 

**BLURB**(subject to change)
My best friend wants a baby, and I’m going to give her one.
I wanted Clara the first time I saw her two years ago, but as soon as I figured out we’d be working together, I knew I had to stay far away.
And the friend zone has been working just fine.
Well, mostly.
The night she tells me she’s ready to get knocked up by some random donor changes everything.
Not on my watch.
I might not be partner material -- running the family business and my new hockey team keeps me so busy I barely have time to talk to a woman, let alone fall in love. But, there’s no way I’m letting my friend pick Donor #257, or anyone besides me.
The arrangement was perfect. I make my donation, she gets her baby, we go back to being friends. No strings. No messy heartbreak.
Until I decide it’ll be a lot more fun to make a direct deposit and get her pregnant the old fashioned way. That spark between us? Now it’s a blazing fire I have no desire to extinguish.
Our baby proposition just got a lot more complicated.

_ _ _ _ _
What are your thoughts about the title change, and the announcement of a new series? Personally I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, hooray for a new series! On the other hand, couldn't there have been a ranch hand introduced (ahem: character from An Irresistible Chance) that could have kicked off the new series? As you can see I struggle a bit with change. 

What I do know, is that I'll read the book no matter what, and I'll continue reading all the cowboy/ranch romances that Kim Loraine releases. (along with any other contemporaries)

Also, there was a line that I totally skipped! HOCKEY? SAY WHAT NOW? OH MY NEED!