Monday, December 6, 2021

I completed 15 Series in 2021


 My name is Laura, and I LOVE book series. It's an obsession really. I love escaping into these worlds that the authors create, and continuing to see what happens in the lives of the characters.

In 2021 I managed to finish reading a few series. I'm bummed to leave these characters, and their community. Yet I know many of these authors have wonderful plans for future books, and I know I will fall for the next set of characters. It's just who I am. I don't have book boyfriends, I have book friends.

Oh, also, I didn't necessarily START these series in 2021, but I did FINISH them in 2021. Yay me!

So what series did I complete in 2021? Let's find out.

1) Flor de Muertos by Jocelyne Soto



2. Vegas Aces by Lisa Suzanne



3. Vegas Aces: The Quarterback by Lisa Suzanne




4. Southern by Natasha Madison



5. Windsor Academy by Laura Lee



6. Birch County Heroes by April Canavan



7. The Playbook by Alexa Martin



8. Savage Falls Sinners MC by Caitlyn Dare



9. Wild Hearts by Ashley Cade



10. Camelot Misfits MC by Xavier Neal



11. The Devil by Amelia Wilde



12. Rinkside in the Rockies by Aven Ellis




13. All In by Helena Hunting


14. The Ravenhood by Kate Stewart




15. Brown Sisters by Talia Hibbert




I feel like maybe I forgot one or two, but then again maybe not.  I'd have to go scour through Goodreads to find out.

What series did you finish in 2021? Any stand outs?

Laura