Monday, December 13, 2021

My Anticipated Reads in 2022


The other day Aven Ellis posted her 2022 book plans over in her Facebook group. That made me remember that I still needed to make an anticipated reads list for the upcoming year. Now seeing as how I tend to read more indie authors than those from the large publishing houses, I am not fully aware of upcoming releases. That being said, with a little help of their websites, author reader groups, and of course goodreads, I was able to pull together a nice little list.

So what books am I anticipating in 2022? Let's break it down by author. It only makes sense to start with Aven. 

Aven Ellis

  • Caught Looking: This is the 4th book in the Soaring Eagles series (Meghan & Chase)
  • Lord of the Manor: 1st book in the new Aristocrats series (Amelia & Nicholas)
  • Out of Play: 4th book in the British Isles Billionaires series (Declan)
  • Modern Royals #5 (James)
  • Stonebridge United #1 (Noah & Violet)

Samantha Lovelock

  • Wounded Things: Folkestone Sins finale
  • TBD: Wonderland Novellas #2
  • TBD: Wonderland Novellas #3

Natasha Madison

  • Only One Mistake: Only One #6 (Michael & Jillian)
  • Only One Love: Only One #7 (Wilson & Franny)
  • Only One Forever: Only One #8 (Dylan & Alex)
  • Southern Weddings #1 (maybe?)

Gina Azzi

  • The Hustler: 8th book in the Boston Hawks series
  • The Score Keeper: 9th book in the Boston Hawks series

Helena Hunting

  • Love on the Lake: Lakeside #2 (Teagan & Aaron)
  • Starry-Eyed Love: Spark House #2 (London & Jackson)
  • Maverick Waters (Title TBD)

Ashley Munoz

  • The Joker: Rake Forge series finale

Kristin Turnage

  • The Edge of Redemption: Book 3 in the Edge series (Jace & AJ)

Caitlyn Dare

  • Ruin: Red Ridge Sinners MC #1
  • Red Ridge Sinners #2

Kim Loraine

  • The Baby Proposition: Anything For Love #1 (Maverick & Clara)
  • Reined In: Ryker Ranch #5
  • Drive Me Wild: Wilde Horse Ranch #3 (Killian & Jameson)

Nola Marie

  • Break Me Down: Sons of Sin #4
  • Shed My Skin: Sons of Sin #5

April Canavan

  • Breach Point: Birch Fire Department #2
  • Escape Route: Birch Fire Department #3
  • Pulling Rank: Birch Fire Department #4
  • Strike Team: Birch Fire Department #5

Piper Rayne

  • My Famous Frenemy: Greene Family #6
  • A Greene Family Vacation
  • My Scorned Best Friend: Greene Family #7
  • My Fake Fiancee: Greene Family #8

Kennedy Ryan

  • The Close-Up: Hollywood Renaissance #1.5
  • Score: Hollywood Renaissance #2



That is a lot of books to keep my eyes on. Thank goodness for my Google calendar. Now most of these do not have release dates yet either, so keeping a list is a must for me. Also, my gut tells me that Kristin Turnage will release a second book in 2022, but first I need to survive Jace and AJ's story.

What is on your anticipated reads list? Any suggestions for what I should add? Oh, and that Southern Weddings bullet point is just me wishful thinking. Really though I'll read anything that Natasha Madison releases. 

I'm curious to see what else will be added to my list!

Laura