Monday, January 3, 2022

Goodreads: Year in Books



Happy New Year my reader friends. 

The time has come to take a peek at the stats Goodreads has put together utilizing the information I've provided them. 

We are talking books read, pages read, average rating, shortest book, longest book, and average book length. Of course Goodreads also shows you the cover for each book you read. They also refresh your memory of the first review you wrote for the year, as well as the last review of the year. Now I don't tend to write my reviews on Goodreads, so I ignore that part. Goodreads doesn't tell you your most read genre, but I decided to add that in. (we all know what mine is anyway)

Are you ready to see my year in books? Let's go!



Books read:

323


Pages read:

54,871



Average Book Length:

169 pages


Most Popular:

232,517 people also shelved


Least Popular:

13 people also shelved


Average Rating: ⭐️

3.9

Highest Rated:

4.88 average



Most Read Genre:

Romance




What did your stats look like for 2021? What was your original goal? Most read genre? I'd love to hear about your year in books.

Happy 2022! May this year be filled amazing books, and wonderful memories created.

Laura