Friday, December 31, 2021

I'm Participating!


Those who have been around the book community for a while are probably familiar with the Buzzword reading challenge that Books and Lala hosts.

If you are not familiar with it, this is a monthly challenge. Each month has a different prompt. That month's topic must appear in the title of a book. Need more of an explanation? I suggest watching Kayla's video.


For January, the prompt is the 5 w's: who, what, where, when, why, and (of course) how. So if one of those six words is in a book title for the month you're good to go!

I had planned on participated in 2021, but then changed my mind at the last moment. In 2022 though, I am in! I've looked at my ARCs to see if any of those fit for January. As of right now they don't. So I'm going to need to go digging through the books on my kindle to see what will fit the prompt. 

Are you participating this year? Have you participated in the past?

Laura