Wednesday, March 30, 2022

A to Z Author Challenge {update}

 


March is just about over... How?

As the month is just about over, that means that it is time for an Author A to Z challenge update.


New additions are in a pink/salmon color, and the blue is existing.

I'm curious to see how many letters I can cross off my list!


A - Aleatha Romig
B - Laramie Briscoe
C - Crystal Perkins
D - Caitlyn Dare
E - Elise Faber
F - CW Farnsworth
G
H - JB Heller
I
J - Jennifer Millikin
K - Kayley Loring

L - Kim Loraine
M - Maren Moore
N - Nola Marie

O
P - Piper Rayne
Q
R - SE Rose
S - S Massery
T - Kristin Turnage
U
V - Victoria Ellis
W - J. Wolf
X - Xavier Neal
Y - Allie York
Z - Naaz Spencer

Two more letters were able to be crossed off. Only five letters left before I can start round 2! Now, looking at what is on my April calendar, it's not looking like that new round will start anytime soon!

Also, I may have to take some liberties with a few letters. Such as the letter just appearing in their names. (ie: Naaz Spencer for letter Z)

Are you doing the A to Z author challenge? What letters do you have left to fulfill? 


Laura