Thursday, March 10, 2022

Tight Hold by Lisa Suzanne {a review}


Today is a double release for Lisa Suzanne and her Vegas Aces: The Tight End series! Not only did she release Tight Spot, the first book in the series, she also released the second book, Tight Hold! This is wonderful because if you've read Tight Spot, you know that ended on a cliffhanger, and now you can find out what happened next!

I would absolutely LOVE to tell you what went down in Tight Hold. I would love to tell you about what happened when Kaylee's ex showed up. I would love to tell you about all the drama that occurs throughout. I want to tell you about steamy moments, and our characters slowly falling for each other. But I can't. Because that would have me giving spoilers, and I'm not about that life. I don't want to ruin this age gap, fake relationship with the best friend of Kaylee's brother.

So what can I share with you in regards to my review? Well I'll keep it brief.

Tight Hold is full of twists and turns! Just as you think something is about to happen, a curve ball is thrown at you. Followed by another, and another. As Ben and Kaylee's story builds, it just increases my desire to find out what happens next. I need to know what drama is headed their way, WHO is behind it all, and how it is resolved. I need to know HOW these two finally get their happily ever after. I need to know how the Dalton men react. I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING!!!

Basically I need to read the next 3 books immediately!

So as you can see, my review and recap of Tight Hold isn't much help. But hopefully it encourages you to go pick it up, and read it immediately. Well, rather immediately after you read Tight Spot. Which, if you want my review on Tight Spot, I have that posted here on my blog as well.

Thank you for taking time to read my jumbled thoughts. I truly do hope that you'll pick up this series, and read it along with me.

Laura
Cover Design: Najla Qamber Designs

The pro football player I’m faking a relationship with has the perfect solution to my career woes. He’s encouraging me to lean into the pseudo-celebrity life I was born into instead of trying to outrun it, and for the first time in my life, someone sees me for me.

I feel like he’s falling for me, too.

And then my ex shows up.

We broke up because we saw different futures, but now he’s back offering me all the things I want...all the things the man I’m currently falling for isn’t willing to give me.

Now I have to decide whether to give up the future I always dreamed of just so I can stay in Ben’s tight hold a little longer.


TIGHT HOLD is the second book in the VEGAS ACES: THE TIGHT END series. This series must be read in order.


Meet Lisa Suzanne


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. 

She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. 

When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  


Connect with Lisa Suzanne


Hosted by: 
Thank you to Lisa Suzanne, and Wordsmith Publicity, for providing me with an advanced review copy of Tight Hold.