Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Monthly Wrap Up {August}

 

Almost caught up! It's time to mention all the books I read in the month of August. 

Once again I read 15 books! I did the math, and that equated to roughly 4,196 pages. That's not too shabby if I do say so myself. That averages out to about 280 pages per book. Again, not horrible.


In August, I had just ONE 5 star read, and it also happened to be my favorite of the month. That book was:

The Penalty Shot
Totally Pucked #5
Maren Moore



What was my favorite of the month? 
I mentioned it above, but my favorite was The Penalty Shot by Maren Moore. This book had suspenseful moments, it had steamy moments, there was romance, there was hockey, and there was a geeky hero. I loved it so.


Here is the full list of books that I read in August 2022. All of my reviews are linked to my Goodreads account, as, once again, nothing was posted here on my blog.

Let's jump in...


Defy by Caitlyn Dare

The Make Out Artist by Sara Ney

Asher by Samantha Whiskey

Wolf by Anna Hackett

Sweet Like Poison by Julia Wolf

My Fake Fiancé by Piper Rayne

Sinful Queen by Emily Bowie

Pass Interference by Emily Silver

Waiting by Xavier Neal

After We Fall by JH Croix

Cold As Ice by Piper Rayne

Deflected Hearts by Cali Melle

Resisting the Grump by Ashley Munoz

The Penalty Shot by Maren Moore

Combust by Laramie Briscoe


There you have it folks. You are up to date on what I've read since taking the summer off. September is looking to also be a 15 book month, but only time will tell. In October reviews will be returning to the blog! I want to switch up my style a bit, so I need to research, do some testing, and find what works for me. All while conveying my love for the books that I've read.

Hope you all had a wonderful summer of reading, and adventures.

Laura




What Laura's Reading participates in the Amazon Affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn a commission through purchases made using my links.