Thursday, September 22, 2022

A to Z Challenge {update}


Remember at the beginning of the year when I kicked off this challenge? I thought for certain I would be on round two at this point. Wow was I wrong!

Since my last update on May 2, not a lot has changed on my lists. I managed to complete 2 additional author letters, and 3 book letters. So not a lot by any means. Little by little though I'm getting things done. I've looked through my backlog of kindle books, and it is looking like I will be able to complete these two challenges by the end of the year. The only slot I haven't found a book for is the letter X. I will track one down. I will!

What letters was I able to cross off? Let's find out.

Remember, the salmon color is the new additions to the list.

Title Challenge:
A - All Geek To Me by Allie York
- Break Me Down by Nola Marie
C - Caught by Elise Faber
D - Decker: Changing the Play by Kayley Loring & Connor Crais
E - The Edge of Redemption by Kristin Turnage
F - Fall for Me by JH Croix

G - Green Envy by Aleatha Romig
H - Hot Shot's Mistake by Gina Azzi
- Ignited by Sierra Hill & SE Rose
J - The Joker by Ashley Munoz
K - Keep Me Close by JH Croix
L - The Lies You Love by Rachel Robinson
M - My Famous Frenemy by Piper Rayne
N - Notes on Love by Naaz Spencer
O - Our Finest Hour by Jennifer Millikin
P - The Plan by Karla Sorenson
Q - Queen by S Massery
R - Rookie by Laramie Briscoe
S - Sincerely the Puck Bunny by Maren Moore
T - Thrill by S Massery
U - Up in Smoke by Kate Meader
V - Vicious Queen by Becca Steele & C. Lymari
W - Worth Every Second by Jocelyne Soto
X - 
Y - 
Z - 

Author Challenge:
A - Aleatha Romig
B - Laramie Briscoe
C - Crystal Perkins
D - Caitlyn Dare
E - Elise Faber
F - CW Farnsworth
G - Gina Azzi
H - JB Heller
I
J - Jennifer Millikin
K - Kayley Loring

L - Kim Loraine
M - Maren Moore
N - Nola Marie

O
P - Piper Rayne
Q - Meghan Quinn
R - SE Rose
S - S Massery
T - Kristin Turnage
U
V - Victoria Ellis
W - J. Wolf
X - Xavier Neal
Y - Allie York
Z - Naaz Spencer



Happy Reading,
Laura