Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Monthly Wrap Up {July}

 

In the month of July I read another 15 books!

If you’ve been around for a while, you might be thinking that number appears to be a bit low. In the past my numbers have been in the 20’s, so what’s going on? Honestly I’ve slowed my pace a bit. It all started when I picked up a few physical copies of books, and from that point on, I’ve been savoring a bit more. Don’t get me wrong, binge reading still happens, but not to the extent of the past. I’m actually preferring this slightly slower pace.


The 15 books that I read, equated to 4,630 pages! That was a really good page count for me. I mean that makes my average book 308 pages.

My favorite of the month was Rebel by S Massery. It was the third book in the Sterling Falls series, and OH MY WORD! That cliffhanger just about did me in. Rebel was also my only five star read of the month.




Here is the full list of books that I read in July 2022. All of my reviews are linked to my Goodreads account, as nothing was posted here on my blog.

Are you ready? Let's jump in...

Tight Ends & Tiaras by Lex Martin
My Scorned Best Friend by Piper Rayne
Rebel by S Massery
Big Puck Energy by Elise Faber
Campus Legend by Jennifer Sucevic
Powerful Deception by Jocelyne Soto
Temptation by Kim Loraine and Meg Anne
The Crash by Skye Warren and Amelia Wilde
Drive by Kate Stewart
Out of Bounds by Julia Connors
Perfect Storm by Elise Faber
Cross Checked Hearts by Cali Melle
Mine to Hold by Natasha Madison
Unraveling Mack Ryder by Anna Brooks

The Mate Games series is complete now, so if you want to read what was probably my favorite series of the summer, then go grab it. This reverse harem paranormal romance was captivating. Loved it!

Tell me your favorite read for the month of July!

Laura



What Laura's Reading participates in the Amazon Affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn a commission through purchases made using my links.