Friday, October 21, 2022

November Anticipated Reads

Fear not November’s challenge bold
We’ve books and friends,
And hearths that never can grow cold:
These make amends!
Alexander Louis Fraser, November



Can you believe November is only days away? As per usual I am in denial about this. November brings election day, my oldest daughter's birthday, and of course Thanksgiving. This month will be filled with family, friends, and memories. I can't wait!

November also means a new month of anticipated reads! I have a long list, and I am giddy.

What's on my anticipated list? Allow me to share with you!


1 - Mine to Love by Natasha Madison

Tropes: Small Town, Surprise Pregnancy, Brother's Best Friend 
Add to Goodreads
It is no secret that I am a major fan of Natasha Madison's storytelling, her characters, and the settings. I cannot get enough. Presley's story has been building in the background, and I am ready to find out how she gets her happily ever after. It's going to be amazing, and emotional, that I know.

1 - So Pucking Over It by Elise Faber

Series: Rush Hockey
Tropes: Small Town Romance, Hockey, 
Add to Goodreads
Elise Faber continues to pull me in with her hockey romances. First it was Gold Hockey, and now it is this Rush Hockey trilogy. Naturally since this is the conclusion to the story between Axel and Bailey, I NEED to know what happens. Will these two FINALLY get their happily ever after? (I know they will, but how!)

1 - All I Need by JH Croix

Series: Haven's Bay Holiday
Tropes: Small Town Romance, Single Mom, Best Friend's Brother, Friends to Lovers, Slow Burn
Add to Goodreads
JH Croix writes fabulous small town romances, and JH's slow burn game is STRONG. I know next to nothing about the Haven's Bay Holiday series, but I know JH's writing, so I'm all in.

1 - Breathe Again by Nola Marie

Series: Sons of Sin
Tropes: Rockstar Romance, 
Add to Goodreads
Do I even need to explain this one? I mean it's the second half of Maddox Master's story! Naturally I need to read this one. I need to know that he's okay. I need to check on Quinn. I NEED TO SEE THEM GET THEIR HAPPILY EVER AFTER! 

3 - No Mistake by Lisa Suzanne

Series: Vegas Aces: The Wide Receiver
Tropes: Sports Romance, Second Chance
Add to Goodreads
Tristan and Tessa are holding me hostage. Their story has me on the edge of my seat, even more so after that cliffhanger in Honest Mistake! What's going to happen next?

8 - Prince of Hawthorne Prep by Jennifer Sucevic

Series: Hawthorne Prep
Tropes: Enemies to Lovers, Opposites Attract, Sports Romance, Fake Relationship
Add to Goodreads

It's a Jennifer Sucevic novel, and it's sports romance. Need I say more? I have yet to read the previous books in this series, but thankfully they are standalones. Hmmm, I wonder if I can squeeze in the others? Time will tell. 😉

11 - The Faceoff by Cali Melle

Series: Wyncote Wolves
Tropes: Hockey Romance, College setting, Enemies to Lovers, Enemies with Benefits, Reverse Grumpy/Sunshine
Add to Goodreads
It's time for Hayden's story! This man has had my curiosity since his debut in Deflected Hearts. He comes off a little rough around the edges, and definitely has that player vibe. I cannot wait to meet Eden, and find out how their relationship happens.


14 - The Marriage Arrangement by Kim Loraine

Series: Anything for Love
Tropes: Hockey Romance, Marriage of Convenience, Grumpy/Sunshine, Forced Proximity
Add to Goodreads
This is the third book in the Anything for Love series, and I am giddy! When Kim first announced she was venturing into hockey romance, I immediately kept my eyes and ears open for more news. Every book has been wonderful so far, and I love Kim's storytelling. Plus I am curious to see what Kim does with the marriage of convenience trope.

15 - All We Have by JH Croix

Series: Haven's Bay Holiday
Tropes: Small Town Romance, Friends to Lovers, Opposites Attract, Billionaire, Slow Burn
Add to Goodreads

See my reasoning for All I Have, as that all remains true. 

15 - This Life and All the Rest by Brit Benson

Series: Next Life
Tropes: Second Chance, Forbidden, Hate to Love
Add to Goodreads
This is the conclusion to The Love of My Next Life. That book was so dang fabulous, and that ending? Automatically has me wanting this book! After all, I need to know what happens between Lennon and Macon.

15 - Single and Ready to Jingle by Piper Rayne

Series: n/a
Tropes: Enemies to Lovers, Grumpy/Sunshine, Brother's Best Friend, Blind Date
Add to Goodreads
A holiday book from Piper Rayne? Uh, yes please! Add in one of my favorite tropes? Just give it to me now!

17 - Favorite Mistake by Lisa Suzanne

Series: Vegas Aces: The Wide Receiver
Tropes: Sports Romance, Second Chance
Add to Goodreads
It's the conclusion to Tristan and Tessa's story. Need I elaborate? I need their happily ever after! I need to see how Stephanie and Savannah get what's due! Oh those antagonists!

22 - Ruthless Reign by Aleatha Romig

Tropes: Romantic Suspense, Royals
Add to Goodreads
Ever since reading the Sin series, I have found myself intrigued with Aleatha's storytelling. Her suspense game is strong, and always has me wondering what is going to happen next. So this new series automatically drew me in, plus it's royal related! That alone has my curiosity piqued.


29 - All We Are by JH Croix

Series: Haven's Bay Holiday
Tropes: Small Town Romance, Second Chance, Angst, Forced Proximity
Add to Goodreads
See my reasoning for All I Have, as that all remains true. 

30 - Brutal Obsession by S Massery

Series: n/a
Tropes: Dark Romance, Anti-Hero, Hate-to-Love, Opposite Sides of the Track, Enemies-to-Lovers, Sports Romance, Bully, Blackmail, Alpha Hero obsessed, Stalker hero
Add to Goodreads
Hockey romance + bully + S Massery's storytelling = a must read! Plus the description just sounds like this book will suck me in, hold me hostage, and live rent free in my head


So there you have it. These are the FIFTEEN (15) new releases that I am eagerly anticipating. 

What's on your anticipated reads list? Anything that I missed? 

Happy Reading,
Laura

PS: There is not currently a preorder link set up for This Life and All the Rest. That should be coming soon!




Also, I am an Amazon Affiliate. Therefore purchases made through links above will allow me to earn a small commission. So thank you for those purchases!