Thursday, October 20, 2022

Honest Mistake by Lisa Suzanne {a review}

I want to be with Tessa. They say when you know, you know, and I've always known it was her.

Today's the day! Honest Mistake by Lisa Suzanne is available! That's right, it's time to pick up with Tristan and Tessa, as well as Savannah and Stephanie. What sort of shenanigans will happen this time around?


Honest Mistake picks up right where Hidden Mistake left off. It was quite the ride, and this season just keeps getting better. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happens next!

My rating for Honest Mistake:

Honest Mistake is filled with passion, emotional moments, revelations, a fresh start, and heartache. Tristan and Tessa have their eyes set on forever, but there are obstacles in their way. Namely Savannah and Stephanie. It's not just them though, there's another who is going to throw a curve ball in TNT's journey toward happily ever after.

I want to say more about the storyline, but since this is a story in progress, it would involve spoilers. Just know that our duo moves forward toward a happily ever after, but naturally there is road blocks in the way.

Oh and there was at least one time where I found myself tearing up. Maybe it was personal experience, maybe it was hormones, or maybe it's just me being me. Then there was the scene that made me gasp out loud. Not to mention the scene where I literally said "UGH" out loud. (and yes, that last scene had to do with Savannah.)

No Mistake needs to appear on my kindle immediately so I can find out what happens next. Because that cliffhanger is playing on repeat in my mind.

Have you started reading this fourth season of the Vegas Aces? Trust me when I say this entire series has me hooked! It's a must read for football romance fans. So steamy and drama filled.

Happy Reading,
Laura



He’s not the boy next door anymore, and I’m not the girl I used to be, either.

His life is in the spotlight as one of the most popular professional football players on the Vegas Aces, while I can’t afford to have my secrets exposed. But as we work together on a project benefitting our small Midwestern town, we easily slip back into the friendship we once shared.

He introduces me to the people he’s closest to now, and I find myself fitting into his new life as he works to fix the mistakes of his past. But somebody’s digging into my history, threatening to break us before we even get started.

It’s time to be honest about my mistakes.


HONEST MISTAKE is the third book in the VEGAS ACES: THE WIDE RECEIVER series. This series must be read in order.


Thank you to Lisa Suzanne, and Wordsmith Publicity, for providing me with an advanced copy of Honest Mistake.


Also, I am an Amazon Affiliate. Purchases made from links above allow me to earn a small commission. So thank you!