Thursday, December 8, 2022

Series I Finished {Bookmas}

The other day I shared the series I started in 2022. Today I am sharing the series that I finished in 2022. Series have been my weakness since my days of reading The Babysitters Club and Sweet Valley Twins (high/college). I just love to immerse myself into the worlds these authors create, even more so when I fall hard for the characters.

What were the series that I finished in 2022? Keep reading to find out.



Accidentally in Love by Sara Ney


This series is about strong women falling in love accidentally. These men have swept into their lives one way or another, and knocked them off their feet. There are 4 books in the series. I'm saying that the series is complete as Sara hasn't mentioned any additional books coming, but I could be completely wrong. Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens in 2023.

Boneyard Kings by Becca Steele & C Lymari



If you are looking for a continuous story that is dark, has moments of bully romance, could be considered a romantic suspense, and is also a why choose, then you need to pick up this trilogy. These two authors have created this setting that piques curiosity, and has you wanting to know more.

Boston Hawks Hockey by Gina Azzi

The Boston Hawks are a professional hockey team in Boston Massachussets. In this series you will find a variety of tropes from brother's best friend to surprise pregnancy to marriage of convenience to single dad to age gap to second chance to hidden identity. There are 9 books in this interconnected series, and I loved them all. A few of these books had me in tears from the emotions that were in the stories.

Broken Boys by JB Heller

Small town romance anyone? I loved the first three books in this series. Honestly the fourth had a lot of potential, but I didn't connect with it. No matter what though these stories were really interesting, and I found myself enjoying the characters.

Dark Mafia Sins by Emily Bowie

Oh my word from the mafia storyline to the suspenseful moments, I was all in. From book one to book five, I could not get enough. 
 

Fool Me by Lizzie Morton



This freaking trilogy! The suspense is intense. The characters are enjoyable. That storyline is fantastic. Books 1 and 2 are a duet, and book 3 is a storyline for a different character. BUT honestly you do need to read them in order to fully understand what is happening. Such a good story, and I could not put it down. This was my introduction to Lizzie Morton's writing, and I will be back for more.

Greene Family by Piper Rayne


I am so bummed that this series is over. So many fantastic stories for the Greene Family, and it was a joy to watch them each get their happily ever after. Well except for Rylan's HEA, but his story is coming in 2023 in a spinoff series. These books were filled with emotional moments, family fun, and of course the characters finding their person. The grandma trio is by far my favorite, and I love all their antics.

Heartbreak by Brittany Taylor

This interconnected trilogy pulled me in, had me feeling all the emotions, and quickly won me over. The characters are amazing, the setting is good, and the storylines are so enjoyable.

Hockey Hotties by Piper Rayne


The Florida Fury hockey team had so many good stories. The characters appealed to me, their storylines were everything I've come to expect with Piper Rayne's writing style, and I was so bummed when the series concluded. I do hope that Piper Rayne will return to writing another hockey romance series, or maybe come back to the Florida Fury. After all there is still at least one story that needs to be told.

The Mate Games: War by Kim Loraine & Meg Anne

I read a paranormal romance series in 2022, and I freaking loved it! From the moment I read Obsession to the last page of Temptation, I was hooked. Kim and Meg created this world, and story that I fell hard for. I'm excited to return to this world in The Mate Games: Pestilence in 2023.

Only One by Natasha Madison

If you know me at all, then you know I am obsessed with all of Natasha Madison's hockey series. From the very first book I read, until the conclusion to the Only One series, I've been hooked. The characters are basically my fictional family at this point. Thankfully I'll get to catch up with them when the new hockey series releases.

Rake Forge University by Ashley Munoz


OH THE SUSPENSE! Ashley Munoz hit this trilogy out of the park. I was so invested, and with each book I was pulled further in.

Red Ridge Sinners by Caitlyn Dare


I was introduced to Caitlyn Dare's writing in the Savage Falls Sinners series, and this is essentially a spin off of that. I was fully invested in River's story, and could not wait to see how everything was going to happen. In each of my reviews I stated that the only thing that bugged me was our heroine's age. That still holds true. However if you're looking for a MC romance with plenty of suspense (and steam), then grab this one.

Rush Hockey Trilogy by Elise Faber

This trilogy was torture in the best way possible. I started off despising Axel, but by the time the cliffhangers arrived, I was changing my tune. I fell hard and fast for the setting, the characters, and the storyline. Plus I loved that it tied into the Gold Hockey series (which is one of my favorites).

Ryder Ranch by Anna Brooks

I read the first three books in this series so quickly, or maybe it just felt that way, that the wait for Mack's story felt like forever. Dramatic I know. The Ryder men are an amazing bunch, and they have been through a lot. So getting to witness them each find their happily ever afters was 100% enjoyable.

Savage U by Julia Wolf

I went into this college romance series not knowing what to expect. Sometimes that is a good thing, sometimes it's not. In this case though it was 100% worth it. I loved the suspense element that appeared, I loved the characters, and their stories were ones I didn't want to end. 

Sin by Aleatha Romig

This was my introduction to Aleatha Romig's storytelling, and wow does she have a way of telling a story. I was so impressed. It's different than most romances that I've read. I dove into the setting, the characters intrigued me, and I found myself needing to know what happened next. Until the end of the final book, I was on the edge of my seat.

Sons of Sin by Nola Marie


This rock group is so amazing. Their stories are deep, they are filled with passion, heartache, trauma, healing, and of course a happily ever after. Maddox's story stole the show for me, and I cannot get enough of it.

Sterling Falls by S Massery


I don't even know how to put this series into words. It was spectacular. The suspense, the drama...everything, I could not get enough. My jaw literally dropped a few times, and I gasped out loud. Oh my word.

Vegas Aces: The Tight End by Lisa Suzanne


Ben Olson and Kaylee Dalton's story was SO GOOD! Lisa Suzanne has their story broken into 5 books, and those cliffhangers had me wanting to throw things. This was by far my favorite season.

Vegas Aces: The Wide Receiver by Lisa Suzanne

Ahh Tristan...Tristan and Tessa went through A LOT in this season of the Vegas Aces series. Oofta. This season tugged on the heartstrings a bit, and again those cliffhangers did me in. Lisa Suzanne's storytelling is quickly becoming a favorite.




There you have it, the 21 (!?!) series that I finished in 2022! Did you read any of these series? Have you read any books by these authors? What series did you finish in 2022?

I'm curious to see what 2023 will hold for series I finish. Pretty sure that it will be another big list. At least if I read all my anticipated reads!

Happy Reading,
Laura




Please note:

I participate in the Amazon Affiliates program.

Purchases made through links above allow me to earn a small commission.

Thank you!