Friday, December 9, 2022

Hockey Romances I Read {Bookmas}

Hockey Romances are what helped me find my way back to reading. I'm convinced of it. You see there was a span of 5 years, maybe 7, where I just didn't read much. Then in 2019 something changed.  In the summer I began picking up a book here and there, then in October I found hockey romances, and suddenly I was binging books like a wild woman. I could not get enough. Flash forward to 2022, and it's no different.

In 2022 I read 39 hockey romance novels. 

Did I plan on reading that many? Nope. It just sort of happened. Now many of these books are part of a series, so knowing my love of series, this also isn't a surprise. But it's what helped drive that number.

Curious what hockey romances I read? Well, here's the list! 

  1. Sincerely, The Puck Bunny by Maren Moore [review]
  2. Caught by Elise Faber [review]
  3. The Scorekeeper by Gina Azzi [review]
  4. Only One Love by Natasha Madison [review]
  5. Sneaking Around with #34 by Piper Rayne [review]
  6. Big Deck Energy by Kim Loraine [review]
  7. Like I Never Said by CW Farnsworth [review]
  8. Deking the Beauty by Crystal Perkins [review]
  9. Tutoring the Player by Rebecca Jenshak [review]
  10. Second Shot with #76 by Piper Rayne [review]
  11. Only One Forever by Natasha Madison [review]
  12. The Scorecard by Maren Moore [review]
  13. Maxim by Samantha Whiskey [review]
  14. Hot Shot's Mistake by Gina Azzi [review]
  15. Wild About You by Rebecca Jenshak [review]
  16. Ryker by Samantha Lind [review]
  17. Offside with #55 by Piper Rayne [review]
  18. Jock Wanted by Kate Meader [review]
  19. The Final Score by Maren Moore [review]
  20. Cap by Elise Faber [review]
  21. Brawler's Weakness by Gina Azzi [review]
  22. Big Puck Energy by Elise Faber [review]
  23. Cross Checked Hearts by Cali Melle [review]
  24. Asher by Samantha Whiskey [review]
  25. Deflected Hearts by Cali Melle [review]
  26. The Penalty Shot by Maren Moore [review]
  27. Rookie's Regret by Gina Azzi [review]
  28. Filthy Puckboy by Elise Faber [review]
  29. Bitter Sweet Heart by H. Hunting [review]
  30. One Last Shot by Julia Connors [review]
  31. Playing Offsides by Cali Melle [review]
  32. Playboy's Reward by Gina Azzi [review]
  33. Covered by Elise Faber [review]
  34. So Pucking Over It by Elise Faber [review]
  35. The Marriage Arrangement by Kim Loraine [review]
  36. The Faceoff by Cali Melle [review]
  37. Brutal Obsession by S Massery [review]
  38. The Goalie Who Stole Christmas by Cali Melle [review]
  39. Down in Flames by Kate Meader [review]

That is quite the list! By the end of the year that number will actually change to 40, as Natasha Madison has a new book releasing on December 27. You know I'll be reading it before the end of the year. It's going to happen.

Are you a hockey romance lover like I am? Did you read any of these titles? Have any recommendations for me?

Happy Reading,
Laura








Please note:

I participate in the Amazon Affiliates program.

Purchases made through links above allow me to earn a small commission.

Thank you!