Tuesday, January 31, 2023

A to Z Reading Challenge 2023

It's the end of January! The first month of 2023 is in the books, and I am in disbelief at how fast it went by. I can't be the only one. 

At the beginning of the year I made the decision to participate in the A to Z challenge again this year. As we all know I did not complete it in 2022, but I made fabulous progress.

When it came to the title challenge, I missed it by 3 letters (X, Y, Z). The author challenge I only missed by 2 (I, O)

So here we go with my first check in for 2023. Once again I will be doing the title and author editions of this challenge. Let's see what I was able to cross off in the first month.





Title Challenge:

A - All It Take by JH Croix
B - 
C - The Coppersmith Farmhouse by Devney Perry
D - 
E - 
F - Filthy Jealous Heir Pt 2 by Caitlyn Dare
G - The Great Austen Adventure by Tomi Tabb
H - How to Lose at Love by Sara Ney
I - Ignite by Melanie Harlow
J - 
K - 
L - The Lawyer by Marni Mann
M - 
N - Never Give Up by Rue Lennox
O - Out of Play by Aven Ellis
P - Promised to the Night by Meg Anne & K Loraine
Q - 
R - Resilient Reign by Aleatha Romig
S - Salutis Meae by Jocelyne Soto
T - Tempting the Neighbor by Ashley Munoz
U - 
V - 
W - Wild Ever After by Rebecca Jenshak
X - 
Y - 
Z - 


Author Challenge

A - Aleatha Romig
B - Emily Bowie
C - JH Croix
D - Caitlyn Dare
E - Aven Ellis
F - 
G - 
H - Anna Hackett
I - 
J - January James
K - K Loraine
L - 
M - Ashley Munoz
N - Sara Ney
O - 
P - Devney Perry
Q - 
R - Rue Lennox
S - Jocelyne Soto
T - Tomi Tabb
U - 
V - 
W - 
X - 
Y - 
Z - 


WOW! That is quite the start for the 2023 A to Z challenge! I can tell you now that not every month will have that much at once. It's easy to do at the beginning.

Just a reminder that with the Author Challenge, I will use first names or last names to complete the letter. When it comes to the title though, I go for the first letter (not including The, A, If). I may make exceptions for a few letters, but time will tell on that.

Are you doing the A to Z challenge this year? How is your list looking? Did you read any of the same books as me?

See you back here at the end of February with my next update!

Happy Reading,
Laura


Please note:

I participate in the Amazon Affiliates program.

Purchases made through links above allow me to earn a small commission.

Thank you!