Wednesday, December 8, 2021

The 8 Duets I Read in 2021


We've talked about my love of series, but another thing I enjoy are duets. Especially when they are well written, and there isn't too much time between release dates.

In years past I haven't read a lot of duets (duologies), but in 2021 I managed to read 8. Technically Chase by Kacey Shea could be considered a series, but the author considers it a duet, so I am too. Then there is the Bennett Duet. While Beni and Chantal's story is complete, I am still holding out hope for a novella or spin off featuring Miko. If you know, you know.  

Here are the 8 duets that I read in 2021.

1. Royalty Crew by Alley Ciz



2. Bennett Duet by Xavier Neal



3. Blood & Bone by Paula Dombrowiak



4. Rise & Fall by Grahame Claire



5. Covert Affairs by Nana Malone


6. Thorns Duet by Rina Kent



7. The Heir Affair by Iris Morland



8. Caught by Kacey Shea


I loved every moment that I was able to escape into these worlds. All the emotions felt were just another layer added to the stories.

Did you read any duets this year? If so, which ones?Any recommendations for 2022?

Happy Reading,
Laura