Thursday, April 21, 2022

Tight End by Lisa Suzanne {a review}


Today is the day that Vegas Aces season 3 is wrapping up. Vegas Aces: The Tight End by Lisa Suzanne was a wonderful journey from fake relationship to one that will last a lifetime. Ben and Kaylee both evolved so much throughout this series, it was absolutely wonderful.

My rating on Goodreads for Tight End was 4.5 stars. I loved it so. This entire series has secured a spot in my favorites list. (which no, there is no physical list at this point, it's all just in my brain.)

If you've  been following along, then you know that Vegas Aces: The Tight End is a continuous series, and books 1-4 each end with a cliffhanger. Therefore I simply cannot recap the book as there is too high of a risk for spoilers. Trust me when I say, the description that Lisa Suzanne has written provides you all the information you need. So let's jump into my thoughts...

Oh my goodness did Tight End have me loving Kaylee and Ben even more! Yes I've been obsessed with their story from the beginning. This fifth, and final, book though just wonderful. The storylines were mostly wrapped up (I do have a couple questions still up in the air), the secret I called back in Tight Laced was 100% confirmed, the reunion was everything I wanted, and I just fell even harder for these characters. Oh, and I was also right about a character being sketchy.

Can I tell you where I still have questions? Erm, probably not since it would be spoiler-ish. Ugh. I need to talk to someone about it! Guess I'll go to the spoiler room and discuss it there.

Lisa Suzanne knows how to write a story that grabs your attention, and has you on the edge of your seat for the entirety. These characters that she has created in the Vegas Aces world are phenomenal. They are memorable. I cannot wait to see them reappear in season 4. And yes, there is going to be a season 4! The set up is perfect, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

If you haven't started the series yet, then now would be the perfect time. All the books are out, so you don't really need to worry about the cliffhangers. Find your favorite reading spot, grab your kindle (or the paperbacks!), and fall for Ben & Kaylee.

Thank you for taking time to read my thoughts on Vegas Aces: The Tight End. All five books were fantastic, and I highly recommend that you read them.

Happy Reading,
Laura



I knew playing with my feelings was a huge gamble with someone like him, but I did it anyway. And now I’ve learned the hard lesson that gambling and life in Vegas just aren’t for me.

I have a lot of decisions I need to make on my own, so I take a job that will allow me to relocate, regroup, and make new friends as I try to figure out what comes next for me.

One of those new friends is a hot former baseball player who is also my temporary new roommate. Even though I find myself attracted to him, I’m carrying too much weight from my past to move forward.

I need to find a way to move on from my tight end, and the only way to do that is to tell him the truth that will change both of our futures forever.


TIGHT END is the final book in the VEGAS ACES: THE TIGHT END series. This series must be read in order.



Add to your Goodreads TBR!



Meet Lisa Suzanne


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. 

She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. 

When she's not chasing her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.  




Connect with Lisa Suzanne


Hosted by: 
Thank you to Lisa Suzanne, and Wordsmith Publicity, for providing me with an advanced review copy of Tight End.