Thursday, May 19, 2022

He Saved My Boy by Amanda Shelley


Amanda Shelley is back with a new addition to the All American Boy series! This time she is featuring Davis Fallon. You may recognize that name as Davis appeared in a few other books by Amanda Shelley. His siblings have books telling their love stories, and now it is his turn.

Go download this book immediately. I'm sure it will be fantastic. (and no, I haven't read it yet, but I'm going to!)





Davis is the first guy to catch my attention since… hell I don’t even know.

Instantly, he made me think and feel things I forgot existed. It has been forever since I put my needs first, so I took the chance and let him light me up from the inside out.

Our night was the kind that will ruin me for all others.

But then I got the dreaded call I rushed out without a second glance, knowing I’d likely never see him again.

My son will always come first – Always.

Imagine my surprise when Davis walks in and he’s the only one who can save my boy.

This cannot be happening – I guess it’s time to pull up my big girl panties and see what happens.



 NOW available on audio and with whispersync. You can start listening to the talented voices of Tim Paige and Kelsey Navarro today on iTunes, Audible or Amazon.