Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Mine to Love by Natasha Madison {a review}

"All I wanted was you. I would have taken you any way I could have you. I would have given you whatever it is you wanted."

It's time for Presley to get her happily ever after!!! If you've been reading the Southern Weddings series, then you know Presley has been anti-relationship. She's quite vocal about it. So who exactly is going to flip her world upside down? Why her brother's best friend of course! Prepare yourself for this emotional rollercoaster of a story.

My rating for Mine to Love:

Do I need to say much more than "it's a Natasha Madison book, so naturally I loved it"? Every single book that Natasha writes I seem to love. It's why she's an auto buy author for me. There is something about Natasha's storytelling, characters, and settings, that appeal to me. She creates these worlds that I want to live in, and befriend all the characters. I can't help it.

Presley and Bennett's story was spectacular. From the brothers best friend trope, to the surprise pregnancy, to the history that these two share, I couldn't get enough! I love that they found their happily ever after together. (and no that's not a spoiler, you already know they did!)

I loved the banter between the sisters. I loved the openness between Bennett and Travis when it came to Presley. There is nothing but love between this group, and I adore it. I wish I understood their mother a bit more, but she has her reasoning for being the way she is.

Mine to Love was filled with steamy moments, emotional moments, raw & honest moments, and all of that together created this wonderful story that I couldn't put down. I loved seeing Presley go through all of her mental roadblocks, and realizing what she stood to lose.

The road to happily ever after wasn't a simple one by any means, but after everything they went through, it finally happened.

Natasha Madison has created yet another series that I am obsessed with. Then she had to go and announce the next book is a crossover of sorts between hockey and southern? GIVE IT TO ME NOW! I don't want to wait until July 2023! Excuse me while I go pout in the corner.



If you have yet to read a book from Natasha Madison, please do. My introduction to her storytelling was Something So Right, and that quickly lead to me binging all the hockey series available, and then moving on to others. If you're not into sports romances, give the Hollywood Royalty trilogy a read. I really enjoyed those as well. I mean then there's the Southern series which I'm obsessed with. I regret nothing, and I will eventually finish her backlist of books.

Happy Reading,
Laura


Nothing says forever like two pink lines!

Presley
After my sisters’ disastrous weddings, I’m never going to get married.
I’ll just stay single forever.
It doesn’t matter that I’m in love with my brother’s best friend.
Or that Bennett and I shouldn’t even be friends with benefits.
Until the positive sign tells me I’m pregnant.

Bennett
I fell in love with Presley when she was eighteen and asked me for a favor.
She didn’t want to go to college a virgin.
I said no, but she kissed me, and I was lost in her.
Years later, I’ll take her with any rules she gives me.
She thinks this is just a fling. She’s wrong.
Because she’s always been mine to love.




Thank you Natasha Madison, and Wildfire Marketing Solutions, for providing me with an advanced copy of Mine to Love.



Please note:
I participate in the Amazon Affiliates program.
Purchases made through links above allow me to earn a small commission.
Thank you!