Thursday, November 3, 2022

No Mistake by Lisa Suzanne {a review}


"That's all I've ever wanted. A lifetime of laughter, of peace and harmony." 

Oh, this freaking series! Lisa Suzanne continues to lure me in, have me falling for the characters, and then torturing me with cliffhanger after cliffhanger. I don't put up with this from just anyone. Yet I do for her as the stories are like a miniseries that used to air on TV back when I was little. Tristan and Tessa's story is only 5 episodes long, but I cannot wait for the next "episode" to release. I'm a bit obsessed. Thankfully the next book, Favorite Mistake, is the finale, so all my questions should be answered!

My rating for No Mistake:


Friendly reminder that Vegas Aces: The Wide Receiver is a continuing storyline. So that means 2 things; 1) if you haven't read the other books in the series don't read this review, and 2) I have to be careful with what I say, so that I don't spoil anything. Believe me when I say that holding back is difficult, as there is so much I want to say! Especially with how No Mistake ended. My lips are sealed.



When Honest Mistake ended the way it did, I immediately had a couple thoughts going through my head. Obviously I can't say them, because spoilers. BUT in No Mistake we find out what happened with all of that. I am thankful that the scenarios I had playing out in my head were 100% wrong.

This book was a major turning point in Tristan and Tessa's story. We find out things about Stephanie. We find out more about Coax. We find out more about that social media account that is impersonating one of our main characters. There is so much revealed in this book. It's mind blowing.

We may have found out a lot of information, but that doesn't mean it was drama free. Oh not by any means. Especially if that ending was any indication. And of freaking course that cliffhanger had to involve that trio. UGH.

I need to read Favorite Mistake immediately so I can see Tristan and Tessa FINALLY get their happily ever after. Also so help me if Savannah doesn't get what's coming for her...UGH THAT WOMAN!

Have you read this season of Vegas Aces? Or are you being smarter than I am, and waiting for all 5 books to be released? If you like football romances, a surprise pregnancy, second chance romances, or just books filled with drama, then add this entire series to your TBR. 

Happy Reading,
Laura


All I want is my happy ending with the boy next door.

Every time we get close, something threatens to break us. Half-sisters, town gossips, and jealous exes throw punch after punch, but we hold on tight to each other as we attempt to navigate the chaos.

With his life in the spotlight as a professional football player, I start to feel like it might always be like this.

All I can do is pray there’s no mistake so big we can’t overcome it together.

NO MISTAKE is the fourth book in the VEGAS ACES: THE WIDE RECEIVER series. This series must be read in order.



Thank you Lisa Suzanne, and Wordsmith Publicity, for providing me with an advanced copy of No Mistake.



Please note:
I participate in the Amazon Affiliates program.
Purchases made through links above allow me to earn a small commission.
Thank you!