Monday, January 17, 2022

A to Z Title Challenge {Update}

  


It's time for the first update to my a to z title challenge! Oh I'm so excited for this one.

Let's see what letters I can cross off my list!


A
C
D - Decker: Changing the Play by Kayley Loring & Connor Crais
E
F
G - Green Envy by Aleatha Romig
H
I - Ignited by Sierra Hill & SE Rose
J
K
L
M
N - 
O - Our Finest Hour by Jennifer Millikin
P
Q
R -
S - Sincerely the Puck Bunny by Maren Moore
T - Thrill by S Massery
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Just a reminder, if I have a blog post written for the book, I will be linking that. So I hope you'll click through to read my thoughts on the book.

Also, if the title of the book starts with The, An, or A, I will be excluded those words.

Are you participating in the A to Z title challenge?

I'll be back next Monday with my first update! I wonder how many letters I can cross off?

Laura