Monday, November 14, 2022

Single and Ready to Jingle by Piper Rayne {a review}

He’s a real life, living and breathing Scrooge. And if he wants me to help him, he’s going to need to get some Christmas spirit. We’ll start with the mistletoe.

The fantastic writing duo, Piper Rayne, have just released a holiday romance called Single and Ready to Jingle! I read an early copy and it was so freaking adorable. Major Hallmark and Lifetime vibes for those who watch those holiday movies. Plus it features on of my favorite tropes!

My rating for Single and Ready to Jingle:


I've really been enjoying putting my reviews together as random thoughts/stream of consciousness. It allows me to say what I need to say, but not expand and potentially give spoilers. 

  • This book was such a cute holiday read!
  • THAT MEET CUTE! Oh my word I was laughing.
  • I need a visual on that outfit! I can only imagine the looks.
  • Loved that these two were such opposites when it came to Christmas.
  • Loved how Andrew wanted to make everything right for Kenzie, and was encouraging her.
  • Loved the dates they went on. I feel like there was only one "holiday type date" that they missed out on.
  • The conflict/drama wasn't what I expected, but given what we learned earlier in the book, it totally makes sense.
  • The ending was not what I was expecting, but I am glad it ended that way.
  • Piper Rayne continues to create characters and write stories that I fall for.
Is Single and Ready to Jingle on your TBR? Did you preorder it? This book is going to be a good one to read during December!

Happy Reading,
Laura
 

The girl who loves Christmas falls for the Grinch—it’s a Christmas miracle.

What started as a dumpster fire of a blind date turns into a deal.

In truth, it probably didn’t help that I showed up dressed like an elf but that’s a story for another time. Our start was rocky at best which is why it’s so frustrating that I can’t stop thinking about his sexy British accent. Or the way his chest and arms fill out his suit. Or his perfect hair with that single streak of grey at the front.

Santa likes lists and so do I, so here’s all the reasons why Andrew and I aren’t right for each other:

He’s my brother’s best friend
He’s the biggest grump I’ve ever met.
He hates Christmas.

That last one is big for a girl like me who thinks that the entire month of December should be a national holiday. So, when he calls for my help in planning his firm’s holiday party, I can’t pass up the opportunity to grow my small business. Bonus, we make a deal, and he agrees to attend three holiday events with me so I can make him fall in love with Christmas. As if I’d pass up an opportunity to make a Grinch’s heart grow three times its size.

It isn’t long until I discover Andrew has a very real reason to hate Christmas and I start to see him in a different light. That’s when the Christmas miracle begins.


Thank you Piper Rayne, and Valentine PR, for providing me with an advanced copy of Single and Ready to Jingle.

Please note:

I participate in the Amazon Affiliates program.

Purchases made through links above allow me to earn a small commission.

Thank you!