Friday, November 26, 2021

Crank by Caitlyn Dare {a review}

Crank by Caitlyn Dare is NOW AVAILABLE! This little novella is the kick off to the upcoming Red Ridge Sinners MC series. I'm here for it! I had been hoping for something like this. 

We first met Crank in the Savage Falls Sinners MC series by Caitlyn Dare. In that series, we noticed him taking an interest in Quinn Renshaw. Yes, the same Quinn who wants nothing to do with guys in the club. She's trying to distance herself from that life. Yet Crank has her curiosity piqued. Which he shouldn't because he's older than her. Plus, what would her parents say?

I want more of their story! I'm greedy. I don't care. I can only hope that when River's story starts that we will see Quinn and Crank in the background. Maybe gleaning little snippets here and there. This age gap, hate to love romance had me from the beginning. Maybe it's because of my curiosity while reading Sacred, or maybe it's just these two characters. From the initial denial of interest, to the slight chase, to the jealousy, to the desire, to their happily ever after, I was ALL IN! I will say the one thing that I struggled with was Quinn's age. She's a senior in high school, so this relationship is quite forbidden. If you struggle with that age gap, this isn't the book for you.

Loved the characters. Loved reconnecting with the Savage Falls Sinners. Loved seeing little bits and pieces of the Red Ridge Sinners clubhouse, as well as their group members. My interest is definitely there for River's series, and I am looking forward to Ruin when it releases in February.

Have you read Crank? How about the Savage Falls Sinners series? Highly recommend. Especially if you enjoy MC series.

Laura



My name is Quinn Renshaw, and my father is the VP of the Savage Falls Sinners MC.

But I refuse to be a club princess.

I want more from life. I want to graduate and go to college and spread my wings. I want a life beyond Savage Falls and club life.

Until him.

Killian Crankton, VP of the Red Ridge Reapers.

He looks at me and I feel things. Things I don’t want to feel. Dangerous, deadly things. Things that will end up with my heart in tatters.

Because I’m about to find out that Crank will do anything to get wants he wants.

Especially me.

Also available with your Kindle Unlimited subscription.

Add Crank to your Goodreads TBR!


Read the Savage Falls Sinners!


Meet

Two angsty romance lovers writing dark heroes and the feisty girls who bring them to their knees.

   

Author Links