Monday, February 28, 2022

A to Z title challenge {update}


 It's the end of February, so let's see what letters I was able to cross off my list!

Remember, the salmon color is the new additions to the list.


A - All Geek To Me by Allie York
- Break Me Down by Nola Marie
C - Caught by Elise Faber
D - Decker: Changing the Play by Kayley Loring & Connor Crais
E - The Edge of Redemption by Kristin Turnage
F - Fall for Me by JH Croix

G - Green Envy by Aleatha Romig
H - 
- Ignited by Sierra Hill & SE Rose
J - The Joker by Ashley Munoz
K - 
L - The Lies You Love by Rachel Robinson
M - My Famous Frenemy by Piper Rayne
N - Notes on Love by Naaz Spencer
O - Our Finest Hour by Jennifer Millikin
P - The Plan by Karla Sorenson
Q - 
R - Rookie by Laramie Briscoe
S - Sincerely the Puck Bunny by Maren Moore
T - Thrill by S Massery
U - Up in Smoke by Kate Meader
V - 
W - 
X - 
Y - 
Z - 

Just a reminder, if I have a blog post written for the book, I will be linking that. So I hope you'll click through to read my thoughts on the book.

Also, if the title of the book starts with The, An, or A, I will be excluded those words.

How are you doing on the A to Z title challenge? 

I'll be back soon with my next update! I wonder how many additional letters I can cross off?

Laura