Monday, May 2, 2022

A to Z Title Challenge {update}


 April slipped quickly by, and somehow we are starting May already.

Was I able to cross off any letters in my a to z title challenge? Let's find out.

Remember, the salmon color is the new additions to the list.


A - All Geek To Me by Allie York
- Break Me Down by Nola Marie
C - Caught by Elise Faber
D - Decker: Changing the Play by Kayley Loring & Connor Crais
E - The Edge of Redemption by Kristin Turnage
F - Fall for Me by JH Croix

G - Green Envy by Aleatha Romig
H - 
- Ignited by Sierra Hill & SE Rose
J - The Joker by Ashley Munoz
K - 
L - The Lies You Love by Rachel Robinson
M - My Famous Frenemy by Piper Rayne
N - Notes on Love by Naaz Spencer
O - Our Finest Hour by Jennifer Millikin
P - The Plan by Karla Sorenson
Q - 
R - Rookie by Laramie Briscoe
S - Sincerely the Puck Bunny by Maren Moore
T - Thrill by S Massery
U - Up in Smoke by Kate Meader
V - Vicious Queen by Becca Steele & C. Lymari
W - Worth Every Second by Jocelyne Soto
X - 
Y - 
Z - 

So. Um. I crossed off NOTHING! Oof this is getting more difficult. It's looking like in May I'll be able to cross off at least one letter. So time will tell on that one.

Just a reminder, if I have a blog post written for the book, I will be linking that. So I hope you'll click through to read my thoughts on the book.

Also, if the title of the book starts with The, An, or A, I will be excluded those words.

If you're doing the a to z challenge, how's it going for you? Have you completed it? Are you stuck? If you need any recommendations, let me know!

Happy Reading,
Laura